• Yeah i do, every day!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yep, but only a few days in the week

• hmmm sometimes... few times per month/year

• naw not me, i don't want to train...

• HA! i don't N33d it!! im allready big and strong and fit.

• Total voters
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ever since I started watching DBZ, I became fascinated with the powering-up. The yelling is a staple in my enjoyement of the series, and ever since hearing Goku's first SS3 transformation, I've trained my voice periodically to recreate the DBZ yell.

Anyone else tried it? It's actually a load of fun! Post ones you've done, or make new ones and show off your l33t yelling skills!

http://media.putfile.com/Yell-Test1

http://media.putfile.com/Yell-Test2

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, the first actually isn't bad.

Pretty decent.

Best answers
It sounds like you got punched in the throat at 10 seconds. (First one)

It had me laughing really hard.

Best answers
If i had a microphone, i wouldnt have the guts to try at my parents home(here where my computer is). They would send me into a mad house, where these nice white-coated people would strap me into a bed...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha, I have to admit, I've tried it (not recording it though) when no one was home, just to see what I would sound like yelling.

I don't like to hear my selfyell :'(

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If i had a microphone, i wouldnt have the guts to try at my parents home(here where my computer is). They would send me into a mad house, where these nice white-coated people would strap me into a bed...
Well...don't do it when everyone's at home...I just wait for a time when I've got the house to myself.

Best answers
I found this strange, but i'm 13 years old and my voice sounds like David Hayter's (Solid Snake's voice actor) But when i sigh, i can make it sound like Sasuke (japanese ver.) o_O

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jesus...:D almost died of laught1 :) funny as hell!

Best answers
I found this strange, but i'm 13 years old and my voice sounds like David Hayter's (Solid Snake's voice actor) But when i sigh, i can make it sound like Sasuke (japanese ver.) o_O
Microphone. I wanna hear D:

EDIT: Yelling but making sure I'm not too loud that I'll wake anyone up... my yell has a definite high pitch to it unlike DBZ. Sounds kind of insane D:

Best answers
Microphone. I wanna hear D:

EDIT: Yelling but making sure I'm not too loud that I'll wake anyone up... my yell has a definite high pitch to it unlike DBZ. Sounds kind of insane D:
Guess, it's time to buy a microphone :D Hope, my parents wont close me up in the cell, thinking that i went insane -_-

PIE!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Crap. I can't load your files, J-Dude. I don't know, I might put up a Piccolo or Vegeta.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ever since I started watching DBZ, I became fascinated with the powering-up. The yelling is a staple in my enjoyement of the series, and ever since hearing Goku's first SS3 transformation, I've trained my voice periodically to recreate the DBZ yell.

Anyone else tried it? It's actually a load of fun! Post ones you've done, or make new ones and show off your l33t yelling skills!

http://media.putfile.com/Yell-Test1

http://media.putfile.com/Yell-Test2
I hope you did not inflict any brain damage to yourselves by doing that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom