Universal Tournament + SSGSS Renamed

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
In Dragon Ball Super, things are heating up! Every week, there is a new episode that airs in Japan and every month there is a new manga chapter that gets released. The first four chapters in the manga previewed events the month before they happened in the anime, but the latest chapter seems to jump forward even further beyond! Put another way, the Dragon Ball Super anime will be covering the events from the Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection F movie in November, however, the manga has skipped it and is covering what happens afterwards! Thanks to Herms from Kanzenshuu, who provided the script and spoilers from the chapter below, we find out Champa is Beerus’ twin brother, the female Whis is actually Whis’ sister and her name is Vados, and Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan (SSGSS) is renamed to Super Saiyan Blue by Whis, and more!

Check out the full article here at saiyanisland.com!

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2015/10/ssgss-renamed-super-saiyan-blue-whis-sister-beerus-twin-brother/

At Last! A name change! but is it for the better? Super saiyan blue? SSB? Which do you like better? SSGSS?

Not much has really interested me about dragonball super but i've forced myself to watch it as i'm a hardcore dragonball fan and i just cant miss out on it....HOWEVER! this universal tournament between the twin universes (6&7) has really got me intrigued. I can see potential for all sorts of characters and transformations.

What do you guys think?

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Unless you haven't seen the movies, I feel like DBS is going to be pretty uninteresting for a while. Even then, it's not going to be as entertaining because they're covering something that has already aired. I'm holding off on forming a serious opinion on DBS until they finish the Resurrection of F movie in the anime because of that.

I'm glad that they changed the name of the new transformations though. That was something that really needed to happen.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Yeah, a change of name was definitely in order. I find the episodes offer a lengthier story line than a movie ever could, they do however have better animation and more action.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom