Unique hobbies?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
So, I am the type that always has to be doing something to stay busy. And now that I am out of school and done with 'work' i.e I don't need any more training, and am where I want to be career wise, I find myself looking for something new to learn. So I recently took up flying, and am working towards my Private Pilot's License.

My question is this; do any of you have unique hobbies?

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Pen spinning, Parkour (not too advanced level though ), 3D modeling. Can't really think of any others, because some hobbies are just part of my life.

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I collect video games and gaming consoles.

I also like to make artsy things like this ESF mural.

I create wonderful things in Minecraft.

Last edited:
Force Pit Member
Best answers
Phrack your gaming shit should be worth gazillions 20 years from now!

I think the best way to ensure your kids will be rich is just to buy a lot of high end comics like superman, batman, xmen and all that shit and tell your children to save it and not open it for 30 years, then sell it.

Best answers
my hobbies are playing table tennis and modeling, actually, where I live, modeling is a really unique hobby, but not here i guess

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Nuttzy, I'll raise you my AR-15 :)

gun1.jpg
gun2.jpg
gun.jpg

The perks of working in Law enforcement.

Phrack, that's pretty cool, that minecraft stuff. I'm not a fan personally. But that's impressive. Also I like your game collection. How long did it take you to collect all that?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I do photography. Yeah...not as cool as having a ******* assault rifle. lol

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pen spinning, Parkour (not too advanced level though ), 3D modeling. Can't really think of any others, because some hobbies are just part of my life.
Pen Spinning?

I collect (and build) lego sets and lego minifigs

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
That was nuts, How good are you? Can you do it with any pen?
Well I'm not too pro(well that video was world cups, so that's like very try hard to be the best), but i can do pretty much basic to advanced tricks. I haven't got into advanced combos, but It's enough for me to do in school, while bored and make people look at me and ask : How da hell you do that?. I can do it with my ordinary pen, but i have one special pen for it, but i haven't used it for long time.

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey hey, yours may cost more and look cooler. But for hog hunting ill pick the one that shoots the larger bullet :p

Force Pit Member
Best answers
hey hey, yours may cost more and look cooler. But for hog hunting ill pick the one that shoots the larger bullet :p
Ah, so you hunt hogs eh? Yeah, I don't use my AR for that. In fact, I don't hunt hogs. And mine didn't cost more, it's a Rock river, and our agency gets discounts.

Also, that pen spinning stuff looks pretty awesome. The pens look specifically designed for that, can it be done with just a normal every day pen?

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I mainly do it with ordinary pen. It's harder to learn with ordinary pen, because they are lighter and doesn't have as much momentum, but you can do it when you've learned the trick(except those who require massive momentum).

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Never would have imagined that i'd see a world cup pen spinning video. But hey, the more you know.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Never would have imagined that i'd see a world cup pen spinning video. But hey, the more you know.
You can actually see tons of more advanced people on youtube, if you search for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom