Unique character attributes

Best answers
Each character or "race" should have their own specific attributes that give them an advantage. Saiyans, when their health is low, should have a sudden boost in powerlevel. How it is now doesn't make sense for saiyans because they lose their powerlevel if their health is low, but in the show whenever they are near death they get more powerfull. Piccolo can regenerate. Cell can regenerate but not as fast as Piccolo, and can breathe underwater (frieza's cells) but he also should have a lot more starting Ki since hes an android (this is kind of unbalanced but it's how it is in the show, so I'm just throwing out ideas). Krillin...uh...Krillin can just start out with more health or something, I can't think of anything special for humans. Maybe he can just start out being faster or something, whatever. Frieza can breathe underwater and...can't think of anything else for him. When Buu dies his body should fall in peices, and if each peice is not destroyed fast enough he should reform into buu and the death shouldn't count. Anything else? Anybody have any other ideas?

Best answers
some of the other ideas r good but the buu reforming idea would make him tooo hard to kill, a buu with High PL would nvr be killed that way.

Best answers
nah thats would suk for buu cause then everyone would be buu and no1 else would be cohsen. i like some of da other ideas though

Best answers
Well it could take like 20-30 seconds for him to reform so there isn't a very good chance of him coming back, if the peices are close together you could shoot one powerfull shot and destroy them all.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All of this was suggested before, I liked it, but the team said no for some unknow reason.

Best answers
Damn, I really think its a great idea to have each character have something unique about them. I wonder why they refused?

Best answers
As a matter of fact, there will be advantages/disadvantages to using diff. characters. So sit back and chill :cool:

Best answers
they have some of that now like krillan is really slow and pretty weak with his attack but his destructo disc kills in 1 shot so it kinda evens out a bit

Best answers
hmm, i reon all what u said is just like the Tv Show and it could be done when i first heard your buu bit i thought (A bit Sh!t) but they u explained and i think it could work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom