Unguilty

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
No.Cucumba;pain.and.others.admin.and.mods.:|.i.will.come.back.1.milion.times.because.I'm.not.guilty....If...you.guys.are.a.man.you.will.understand.and.apologize..about.what.you.did.because.you.were.afraided.that..i.will.enter.force.pit.if.you.are.a.women.you.will.banned.me.and.and.you.will.say.the.same.story.about.my.and.proxy...bla.bla.bla...think.about.me........

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I doube Cucumba would ban that easily. If he says you are guilty for using proxy to create multiple accounts to vote for yourself, then he is right.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jesus man. Just stay away for 2 weeks, and then come back.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I.doube.that.the.esf.team.putted.me.in.forcepit.and.to.not.put.me.in.they.banned.me.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your playing so long your role here untill you get IP Ban or even an RangeIP ban.
Then probatly other ESF Forum viewers cant look into the forums cause the IP Range form your ISP is banned.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why would they not want you in the forcepit? The only reason you got banned was because you cheated. You invited some friends, made multiple accounts and thus cheated. There is no way for you to go around this because the admins can prove it. Also, ban evading won't help at al Andrey, it will only take longer for you to be able to return normally to these forums.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
.....wtf?

Why would they put you in the forcepit when you obviously cheated? Hell, your friend even told us you told a bunch of your friends to sign up and vote for you. Sure, Mcc Imed a bunch of people to vote for him, but at least they were already registered.

Again, just stop coming back. Annoying the hell out of everyone won't make them unban you.

Best answers
Dude, i'd PM the mods instead of making a new thread that is pretty much gonna get you banned again. And besides, why are you angry? Because you got caught creating multiple accounts? Its called taking responsibility for your actions, grow up an stop using periods. :p

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
Wait.....are you saying that you think you were banned becuase the ESF team was scared of you getting FP access? So.....you're like those people who get pulled over for speeding yet insist that you did nothing wrong and that the police are just harassing you.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Nop.im.fighthing.for.the.right.cause.like.a.sayan.warrior..and..im.not.a.cheaterrrr.DONT.YOU.GET.ITTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
The evidence says otherwise. And telling people to register so that they can vote for you is considered cheating so yes you did cheat. You're also fighting a losing battle.

And by the way, why not just copy a blank space and paste that in whenever you need a space until you get a new keyboard?

Best answers
Alright man, ditch the whole "I R Fightzors liek a Saiyan L33T, Cauze I R kewl" stuff man. And stop using those damn periods.

So you are saying that you are innocent of this whole banning conspiracy?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh.....my......god........hes comparing himself to a saiyan. THIS is why I'm not allowed to be me around here. There actually are far too many 12 year olds...

Ok, fine. You are a Saiyan Warrior. You are a bloodthirsty cheating violent psychopath. Now stop posting and perhaps you'll get unbanned sometime this decade.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I'm.not.going.to.lose.not.this.time.........IM..UNGUILTYYYYY.NEVER.CHEATED.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Didn't I tell everyone not to bother posting in these threads?

Once again, if he makes another thread just let us deal with it.

- Closed, and banned... again.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
andreyesf you are permanently banned from these forums. I sent you an email myself explaining why you are banned and are not allowed back here. I have taken down your ip's and if you continue to evade these bans we will have no other choice but to contact your ISP and have them deal with you.

*Closed*

Best answers
Dude, your friend said that you asked other people to sign up and vote for you. Thats proof if you ever heard of it. And you are my age, Grow up! You arent a ****in saiyan so stop acting like one.

By the way, stop using periods, they get rather annoying

Heh, I closed it and then Phobiuses 'close' opened it again. All better now =X - Pain

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alternatively, I can ban all of Romania for your actions, would you like that? I have an infinite number of bans for your ban evasions, so keep it up Andrey, you're already dead here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom