Unexplainable acts...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man, the weirdest thing just happened. I some how cut myself during dinner. But this isnt a knife/fork accedent. I cut myself with meat

I was eating a barbeque and I touch the meat and i realize my finger hurts but i ignore it. Couple minutes later I realize i just cut myself...with meat. I honestly do not know how the hell i cut myself... with meat. LOL

Anyone else have some... unexplainable acts?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You probably cut yourself before you sat down to eat, then hit your finger with the meat and realized you had been cut. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How the heck do you cut yourself with meat? o_O

I'll tell you what, I always tend to drop stuff and when I bend down to pick it up, it's just vanished. It's happened like 8 or 9 times and I figure eventually i'll come across a secret gnome colony who've grabbed everything i've dropped and scampered off to use it to strengthen their community, or something.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yarr, there be many an unexplained even 'appenin in my house...

fer instance, once i dropped a fork onto the floor at the dinner table, on accounta my girlfriend was eating with us and she wasnt weari.... anyways, i dropped the fork, leaned over, got the most gracious site i ever did lay my eyes upon at a dinner table (except that one meal with a full leg o lamb, and a keg o' grog...) and my fork just werent there no more!!!

i mean, whered it go?!

twas only later we found it on my dogs blanked cos it had a lump o beef attatched...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
'tis those crafty gnomes, they're always pinching forks, they use 'em to forge great seacrafts the likes of which ye never did see. One day we'll loot 'nd pillage and take it back and make it our bounty o' the sea, then bury it in a strange far-off land known as Staines.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kaination said:
Man, the weirdest thing just happened. I some how cut myself during dinner. But this isnt a knife/fork accedent. I cut myself with meat

I was eating a barbeque and I touch the meat and i realize my finger hurts but i ignore it. Couple minutes later I realize i just cut myself...with meat. I honestly do not know how the hell i cut myself... with meat. LOL

Anyone else have some... unexplainable acts?
You most likely had a cut, in which the acidic meat juices came into contact with, thus triggering an electric reaction to cause the feeling of pain.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yarrrrr electric'? wot be that then!? sounds like fools talk... people harnessing litenin of the gods?! ne'er did i ear such folly D:

Best answers
how do u get cut with meat? Unless it was alive :shocked: and i dont really have unexplainable acts

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe its a sign that you should be a vegetarian :p

Best answers
Kaination said:
yar, you all be fools!

the meat was hot, so i reckon i burnt meself ;/
Well how do you know you burnt yourself? Well is there a cut on your finger? But yeah. I have an unexplainable act. Why in the hell was there a floating head in your hallway?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NOTnamedTREVER said:
Well how do you know you burnt yourself? Well is there a cut on your finger? But yeah. I have an unexplainable act. Why in the hell was there a floating head in your hallway?
Shhh that was a long time ago D:

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Growler said:
You most likely had a cut, in which the acidic meat juices came into contact with, thus triggering an electric reaction to cause the feeling of pain.
That's the most logical explanation so far. I used to cut myself all the time with my box cutter when I worked at a grocery store. Sometimes, I wouldn't even notice I had cut myself until I looked down at my hand to figure out why it all of a sudden felt wet.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Growler said:
Theres only one reason why I would haev previously cut myself - I broke my bed, so I had to fix it.

But, still then, I just used two tools - One of those "L" tools that you shove inside screwed (the back side), and a wrench.

Also, I think it is a burn mark, for the reason that when dinnar was served, the meat was a bit cripier then usual

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pain said:
You probably cut yourself before you sat down to eat, then hit your finger with the meat and realized you had been cut. :p
Uh... HELLO!!!
First reply I said that.... Buncha... people and your... ignoring me....
/me mutters under breath and walks away

Similar thing happend to me. I cut my elbow somehow and didn't notice untill later in the day when I brushed against something.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I cut myself and didnt notice just the other day. I was at work, putting bottled water into a fridge for a buisiness conference. Its a mindless task, so of course I was thinking about girls as I worked to pass the time. I looked at what I was doing (which doesnt need to be done much with this task) and saw that about 2 dozen bottles had red stuff on em. I looked at my hand and saw that my finger was cut and blood had run down my hand. Never even noticed cutting myself, so Im not sure how it happened.

Theres absolutely no way the meat cut you though. And dont let any vegetarians tell you otherwise!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
frsrblch said:
I cut myself and didnt notice just the other day. I was at work, putting bottled water into a fridge for a buisiness conference. Its a mindless task, so of course I was thinking about girls as I worked to pass the time. I looked at what I was doing (which doesnt need to be done much with this task) and saw that about 2 dozen bottles had red stuff on em. I looked at my hand and saw that my finger was cut and blood had run down my hand. Never even noticed cutting myself, so Im not sure how it happened.

Theres absolutely no way the meat cut you though. And dont let any vegetarians tell you otherwise!
Rofl.

Well, I most likely cut myself with something. Now that dirt is out of the way it... shieeet tommorrow ill just post a pic or something. But pain and all is right. Though, it would be kinda cool if the meat did cut me...

Best answers
i split top of my head open without noticing, was at this riverbed with my m8s and that just sitting on the side under a tree some guys came up to us and ask me for a spare rolling paper so stood up to get em out my pocket and hit my head on a low down branch sure it hurt but i dident think nothing of it later that day got home put my hands on top of my head while watching tv and then as i was walking upstairs noticed i had blood on my hands, tis is the end of my story

Best answers
lol wow these are all cool :)

well i came home after school, took a shower and there was this almighty big cut on my shoulder, it wasnt deep but i had no idea how it got there, i was wearing long sleeves and a jumper for winter uniform so that still remains a mystery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom