Force Pit Member
Best answers
hi, i made a map underwater :D its ez to do i know, but anyway how do i save it as a bsp file, so i can go ingame and get some screen shots? thx

Force Pit Member
Best answers
it says the file i tried to download couldn't be found....

Best answers
Hey neon its me xXx3dfc im sure woozy aka awsumamike knows how ask him after all he is teaching you more than he is me cause like i said i do models more than maps :)

P.S we know its easy and not hard but its your first map so im cool with that and i think everyone will like the map me and awsumamike are working on for the clan.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
While I'm sure it's a great site and all, [SSJ-SSJ3]Goku, we have a no advertisement policy. Please read all the stickies in all the sections you post. Because you're new, I'll give you leway on this, and won't give you a warning. In the future, be careful what you post, especially in other topics.

-Karrde-

Force Pit Member
Best answers
well i asked wooozzy and he doesn't know either... what do i do now?

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
man, this is the dumbest question ever and it already has been asked like 1000 times...
you need to compile the map .... go and take a look at the stickified threads...

Best answers
Lol, this should be closed... Like Head over to http://collective.valve-erc.com/index.php?go=mhlt
And get Merl's build of Zoner's compile tools. Then Set it up on your VHE (It sux get a batch compiler) and press the Run btn (F9) and wait until its done(Takes time, might seem like it freezes) Then copy your "New found" bsp file to your Maps dir (Esf/maps)

Just helpin out...:fight:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Neon
it says the file i tried to download couldn't be found....

"You'll need to log in to FilePlanet before downloading this file.

Click here to log in using GameSpyID"

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
forhot to put up a link optional?

Best answers
oi dosent any one bother to read the bloody help files be4 posting a question it would be alot easyer for every one plus they go into more detail than small forum replie

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom