Underground Bases

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Alright, here is an actual testimony for the actual existance of underground bases.

<embed src="http://www.veoh.com/veohplayer.swf?permalinkId=v6558155B6D4wYCW&id=anonymous&player=videodetailsembedded&videoAutoPlay=0" allowFullScreen="true" width="410" height="341" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></embed><br/><a href="http://www.veoh.com/">Online Videos by Veoh.com</a>

What are peoples thoughts and reactions? and what do you think you'll do?

Do watch the full video, you must download VeohTV and it doesn't take long. I believe it'll be worth your time to watch the video.

The film's full length is 1:44:21, if it streams badly for you like it's doing for me then you can also choose to download the video. Then watch it with no interuptions

Last edited:

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not watching that, but I can say that I do believe that there are underground bases. I mean, why not? The base will be protected from threats and the enemy will hopefully be unaware that a base even exists there.

There was supposedly an underground base located near me (long island) which housed tons of tanks during WW2 or The Cold war. Basically, in case there was a nuclear attack / ground invasion, the tank platoons would be protected and the enemy would be unaware of their existence.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well, why wouldn't you want to watch this? I'm sure, there are many bases for many uses. At least watch the first 5 minutes to see if your interested. To watch the full 1:44:26 or so you'll have to download Veohtv to download the full film or stream the full vid.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not watching the video either, but should the **** ever hit the fan, anyone who's anyone in government is getting shuttled to one of the many secret bases around the country, most of which are actually within mountains.

I've seen the guy in the video speak before about interlinked underground bases. I don't know how feasible that is, but if it's possible, we probably have them to move anything not meant to be seen by our eyes.

Last edited:
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because you don't exactly have a good track record when it comes to videos, Jinx. It also doesnt help that when I press play, it tells me the video is unable to play at this time and I should check back later.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
What gets me tho, is that he says in the first 5 minutes. That him along with his buds in secret organizations were in a fire fight with "human-like aliens".

Now, i'm just wondering if they're peacefull or not.. and is the gov seriously trying to **** with beings with greater tech.. and are we all more ignorant then we think and just maybe this entire planet is simply a factory for the good human minds to be put to use in some universal/galatical purpose.. bleh... that prolly wont make much sense to anyone

Nix download VeohTV(seach: Underground Bases )

Last edited by a moderator:
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What gets me tho, is that he says in the first 5 minutes. That him along with his buds in secret organizations were in a fire fight with "human-like aliens".

Now, i'm just wondering if they're peacefull or not.. and is the gov seriously trying to fux with beings with greater tech.. and are we all more ignorant then we think and just maybe this entire planet is simply a factory for the good human minds to be put to use in some universal/galatical purpose.. bleh... that prolly wont make much sense to anyone

Nix download VeohTV(seach: Underground Bases )
I've seen the video before. I didn't buy it then, I'm not buying it now. If anyone actually wants to see it, google Phil Schneider and look for the video in question. It was made in '95.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Underground bases certainly exist. I live in the same state as a base thats inside a ****ing mountain, it's only a two hour trip to me. Where is the surprise here?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Now, i'm just wondering if they're peacefull or not.. and is the gov seriously trying to fux with beings with greater tech.. and are we all more ignorant then we think and just maybe this entire planet is simply a factory for the good human minds to be put to use in some universal/galatical purpose.. bleh... that prolly wont make much sense to anyone
Surprise !

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Underground bases certainly exist. I live in the same state as a base thats inside a ****ing mountain, it's only a two hour trip to me. Where is the surprise here?
You can even buy decommissioned underground bases and missile silos for about $1m a complex.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"they're Connected By High Speed Monorail Magneto Leviton Trains That Can Go Up To Moc2.

a Dubious Claim, To Be Sure. The Fastest Maglev On Record Went 361 Mph, Well Short Of Mach 1, In 2003:

http://edition.cnn.com/2003/world/asiapcf/east/12/03/japan.maglev.ap/

"there Are 129 Of These In The Eastern United States" "11 In Idaho"

if We're Still Talking About Underground Bases, Fine.

"lazer Drilling Machines That Can Drill 7 Miles In One Day"

i'd Be Interested To See This Laser Technology. To Create A Tunnel Large Enough To Use As A Means To Transport Equipment And Military Personnel, It Must Be Quite Large And Quite Powerful. Certainly Better Than Anything We've Seen At This Point In Time. Of Course, There Is No Evidence For This Claim, So I'll Cast It Off As Possible, But Highly Improbable, Especially Considering The Video Was Made In 95, And We've Seen Nothing To Suggest Any Of His Outlandish Claims Are Actually True.

"blackprojects As We Know Them, Side-step Congress"

black Projects Don't Side Step Congress. They Usually Piggyback Completely Unrelated Bills And Such.

"right Now The New World Order Is Depending On These Bases, And If I Had Know It Had Anything To Do With It I Wouldn't Have Had Anything To Do With It"

again, No Proof To Back This Claim.

"the Technology The Military Has, Every 12 Month The Military Technology Increases About 44 And 1/2 Yrs

so Why Are We Wasting Our Time With F-22s And The Jsf Variant? Why Aren't They Just Saying, "hey, Look. We Discovered Some Stuff. Don't Worry About It. It's Classified. Anyway, Check Out This Awesome Starfighter."?

"back In 1942, They Were Able To Create A Vaccume Tube Technology That Allowed A Ship To Disapear From One Place And Appear In Another Place"

sounds Like The Philadelphia Experiment, Which Is Said To Have Occured In 1943. I'm Not Going To Outright Dismiss The Possibility This Event Happened, But There Isn't Much In The Way Of Evidence To Support The Claim Either. I Will Say This, Though. Tesla Claimed To Have Finished A Unified Field Theory In 1943 Before He Died. When He Passed Away That Same Year, The Fbi Swooped In, Took Everything He Wrote, And None Of It Was Ever Seen Again. The Philly Experiment Is Purported To Have Taken Place Relatively Soon Afterwards.

Very Interestin Stuff
Uh...why the hell did it capitalize the first letter of every word?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so the dude says he was in a fire fight with aliens and yet you wonder if they were peaceful?

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd like to personally thank VideoJinx for bringing these spectacular, self-evident truths to us all; our eyes have been opened. Not only is each one highly probable, we all see the inherent logic in that all of the topics his threads are about, happily co-exist and simultaneously fight for the control and manipulation of us poor, ignorant sheep. Their battles are quiet and stealthy; for if a single shred of their existence was provably revealed, it would spoil their plans. They are the pinnacle of discretion, never make mistakes and only brilliant seers like you, VideoJinx, capable of searching all the nooks and crannies of YouTube and Veoh, can save us.

Thank you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm pretty sure that the underground base they use in Stargate SG-1, Mt. Cheyenne, is a real military base. So are you going to tell me there's a stargate on this planet?

Conspiracies are conspiracies for a reason.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I'd like to personally thank VideoJinx for bringing these spectacular, self-evident truths to us all; our eyes have been opened. Not only is each one highly probable, we all see the inherent logic in that all of the topics his threads are about, happily co-exist and simultaneously fight for the control and manipulation of us poor, ignorant sheep. Their battles are quiet and stealthy; for if a single shred of their existence was provably revealed, it would spoil their plans. They are the pinnacle of discretion, never make mistakes and only brilliant seers like you, VideoJinx, capable of searching all the nooks and crannies of YouTube and Veoh, can save us.

Thank you.
You're saying what we're all thinking. I couldn't have put it better myself.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought people weren't allowed to make sarcastic comments about Jinx' practices anymore?

I don't even bother commenting on Jinx' topics anymore. Alea's post was the only thing that actually surprised me in this thread.
I think people need to learn the difference between using sarcasm to make a point, and using sarcasm to completely destroy a person. She's doing the former, so I don't see a problem with it. Others might not see it that way, but then again, others can barely discern the difference between sarcasm and being ironic.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I do know the difference, but as of late, it felt to me like anything negative said about Jinx' threads would result in being told off by the mods, whether it was offensive or not, so I felt that Alea's post was as being one of the many offensive posts Jinx has been getting.
There's a choice made in this type of situation: A controversy exists. Is it censorship to disallow unproductive fighting and bickering? I don't think so.

But do people become so sensitive that flat-out skepticism or disagreement becomes unacceptable? If that's the case, discussion is thrown right out the window and all we're left with is "please reply if you happen to agree with me," which isn't good for the poster, the topic or the community at large.

It's just a pity that topics like this, with little merit, but lots of (potential) heated argument actually damage our ability to have real discussions in the threads that do merit it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alea that was a bit harsh :/ , sure that jinx has allot of conspiracy threads but they're like any other threads, it's just that he mostly makes only conspiracy ones.
For example if I'd post from gamespot, game news only, people would say I'm a wiz about games, likewise jinx is a wiz about conspiracy.
And there is an ignore button for situation where you hate/dislike a member so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom