Best answers
Well i havent showed you guys much lately cuz umm im not sure y but heres a little something i went n finished while i waited for dakilla to do the brushing, but i was a bit bored, but the collab shud be much better than this vesion anyways tell me what you think...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Some of the lines stop dead.... Other than that its cool

Best answers
Wow.. you have made some of it Bruce 5??
Damnit.. i wish i was that good!!!
Can you tell me how to make a good startoff!?!?!?!'

Damn your good Wogasm!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it does looks nice, but its damn simple.
but the brush work looks neat, what layer style do you use?

Best answers
great Wog! just like all your others :p

good job 10/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uhm, the tenticles in the middle... O_O

It looks like you followed a tutorial and just copied and pasted the result in 3 times. It looks very bad that way imo.

It's just the tenticles are the central piece and they seem to be badly done.

Sorry, but i'd rather give you my honest answer than lie :p Im sure you understand.
But the rest is very nice

Best answers
Could some1 tell me how to make that bursh plz i always wanted to try it on my work. As for the art its good but simple and random but good colours and great burshing so 7/10.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i dont really like the render..
but i really do like the brushing,from what i saw its your best yet,same about da 2d

(no line ends dead,it just goes behin the render, to give it a 3d feeling)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
render's not the best...brushing is cool tho so shiny lol its not ur greatest but this will do

Best answers
ryoko, thanku for ur honest answa i appreciate it, but no tuts were taken here, and this was all just a muck around, i didnt use alotta stuff i know...
anywayz the lines dont end dead, its their to give it more depth by going 'behind' the render like spec sed

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Then maybe you should add some highlights to where the lines start out.... Light spreads.... And if its comming out from a place, it should be brighter.. Youve done most of it by sticking a light source in right?... but after you added the beams...

Like some of them on the left.... You could add highlights to parts of the render... where the beams start to come out... . That part looks kinda dim... o_O so i got comfused

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom