Uncharging attacks

Best answers
I've been thinking for while about being able to uncharge your attacks so the you can save power, I know it does't take long to power up again but it can get annoying when you go to shoot someone and he hides somewhere until you've fired it, so insted of wasting the energy and getting attacked when low on power all you have to do is uncharge it and then go find him again.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
what about a melee charging bar? when you get hit by melee, or you hit someone whit melee, your KI that you hit ( like 25% ) goes to the melee charg bar, and when its full, you can do a attack! that you dont have to charge for

Best answers
Originally posted by SAREVOK
I've been thinking for while about being able to uncharge your attacks so the you can save power, I know it does't take long to power up again but it can get annoying when you go to shoot someone and he hides somewhere until you've fired it, so insted of wasting the energy and getting attacked when low on power all you have to do is uncharge it and then go find him again.
while charging press right click to stop and hold the charge ;)

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
wel, you are Charging arent you?

Best answers
Yeah I know you hold the right mouse button down to keep the charge but there shoud be a way to unpower the attack, like you have a Final Flash charged and then you might need to stop the attack and move somewhere but at the moment you have to fire the attack and waste all the energy before you can go anywhere.

Best answers
okay i misunderstood ur suggestion at the start..
umm well its their to make things more fair for moves that are as strong as that, but if u want 2 move away quickly, and uve charged something n u dnt particually wanna fire it, change 2 melee or something n juz teleport out of dere but u might oready know that :p

Best answers
So someone hides like behind a rock when ur Charging a Finalflash, OMG!!! you'll be over 4 million pl when ur able to do it, just shoot the damn thing, 1/5 of the map will be blown up anyway so :D you'll hit him eventually!

Best answers
You could just fire it at the general area of where the person is hiding a waste all that energy without knowing you hit em or not and you can just change to a different attack but that would be wasting a **** load of your energy that you could have used to go find your target again.

Best answers
yeah that is a cool idea like you charge up an attack and than you can stop it and regain like 50-75% of your ki

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom