umm wtf?!

Best answers
wtf is this? xD when i go to mehh steam and there cs and sprites or models folder.. there is only thous models i've dl:ed wen i entered some server or smthng :| no sight of thous sprites and models that are suppost to be there when u install cs... i had this problem before but now im telling u guys of it too.. so any1 of u know what to do..

neat trying to replace some models or sprites when there aint any to.. O_O :\

*tehh edit*

ohh i made took some screens
http://img214.echo.cx/img214/5272/sprites9rj.jpg
http://img214.echo.cx/img214/7933/models4id.jpg

*tehh edit2*

ohh forget this.. can u possibly replace 1.6 cs hud with cs:sources1? or can u replace that 1.6 console and all thous stuff with sources one's? u know.. the seen trought thing :D u can see trought tehh console.. it looks absolutely awesome.. so is it? because i would really love to have sources hud and stuff in 1.6..

and if it's possible could some1 send me? :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not a problem, it's how it just is. I think Steam stores everything on it's own servers/bandwidth somewhere. If you want to replace a model or a sprite, just put it in the corresponding folder. For future reference, try to post threads like this in the help section. :) Moved.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
They're in the .GCF files (game content files) in the steam folder.

You can manually unpack them using a program called GCFScape.

Best answers
yeah :p well i've installed it.. but when i try to put it on.. some wierd error comes up T_T i need that archive thing from tehh site too ehh? :D

and u guys havn't still answered mehh question.. can u replace 1.6 cs files with source's?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wouldn't think so - the difference between the engines is just too great.

Best answers
well the hud... ;D it aint that powerfuller looking ^^ i thing it would work at 1.6 :p

u guys got source? mind sending me that hud? ;)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hamppu said:
yeah :p well i've installed it.. but when i try to put it on.. some wierd error comes up T_T
Yeah, you need the .NET framework package. Why on earth he made his application with the .NET framework I'll never know. 25 meg dependency turns off alot of potential users.

Best answers
ya thnx.. i got it work now..

BUT CAN I USE SOURCES SPRITES/MODELS IN 1.6?11 :D Meaning like hl2:s regular crosshair in cs.. :p or tehh hud or smthng

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I do not believe so, unless there was a custom one made for hl that looked the same as the hl2 one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom