Umm, i need serious help...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Umm, yeah..
I really want to get into modeling, but i haven't got a clue what I am doing, And the tutorials dont help either because I can't understand their confusing lingo.

yeah yeah, dont laugh too hard, i need help

Best answers
if you want to get into modelling, start off with a better program, gmax, maya PLE, wings 3d, those are good ones to use to start with, and lots of helpful tuts for it as well, sticky tuts arent bad either

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you go with Gmax (do a google search, its easy to find) you can use my tutorial. and then make the transition to 3dsmax when you feel your ready for proffessional work :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
www.discreet.com there is gmax available... I second that what gir said. And You can still use Ms3d... but it will be hard for you! because Ms3d is really hard to use :(

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ms3d...heh...hard to use...heh dont make me laugh =p
i use ms3d and is easy! well, for me atleast, i cant say the same for anyone els here but you might wanna start with a higher level program like the ones named above.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im going to cry, IDK how you get such great poly flow... trying for my second model now of a demon... he looks like he has blocks for a chest.. :cry:
instead of boxes i tryed using vertices and this came out...

Best answers
yea

nice at least ur is bttter then anything I've done
:devgrin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom