Umm.. Can Someone Make a Skin Of Bardock you no goku's dad..

can soemoen make a BARDOCk skin for ESF

• don't no waht u put here

Votes: 20 48.8%
  • don't no waht u put here

Votes: 21 51.2%

• Total voters
🌠 Staff
Best answers
dude change your name, you shouldnt have the same name i do cause it will confuse a lot of people. if you want to have a gundam name be the shining gundam or something, dont use my name though. and bardock would suck to be a model. he has no transformation. unlike 17 which can go to super 17 or 18 which i could change her outfit to make her transformation

Best answers
Bwha stupid... Why would you make your name like his? Unless you had no idea then well I'm not mad :) Bardock is really usless as a model or character in ESF. He isn't important at all...

Best answers
Yes bardock does not really have any sig moves are any transformation.
He isnt a good character to create.

Best answers
Originally posted by Messiah Daz
Yeah I thought it was You God for a minute.
yeah, lol, me 2. I thought: "What the Hell? Why is a modeler making a model request??"

Best answers
I agree with these guys... We really dont know bardocks sig moves at all. We dont know what kind of attacks he has in the first place...:S wish they would show that but they didnt but o well i can live without him.:]

Best answers
k il make him, have em go ssj for the heck of it, lol

Best answers
yeah, it doesnt matter wether bardock could go ssj or not, they even made a mystic krillin, so..bleh

Best answers
cant be hard to find some, i mean trunks has what 2? at best, and hes still in game

Scruffie

S
Why do n00bs only ask for skins instead of models? Don't they realize for it to be even slightly good you would have to change the model?

Best answers
Originally posted by God Gundam
dude change your name, you shouldnt have the same name i do cause it will confuse a lot of people. if you want to have a gundam name be the shining gundam or something, dont use my name though. and bardock would suck to be a model. he has no transformation. unlike 17 which can go to super 17 or 18 which i could change her outfit to make her transformation

Ummm.. i always had God_Gundam.. i have it foor everything that i join..... so back off andway i never knew there was osmebody who made a God Gundam...;( :\ ;/

Best answers
Originally posted by Messiah Daz
Yes bardock does not really have any sig moves are any transformation.
He isnt a good character to create.
umm i dnn't no about the sig moves but iumm he does have a transformation U BUM not really meaning it HE TURNS INTO A MONKEY!!!! just don't make him that big.. just the size of all the other characters.:rolleyes: :)

Best answers
Originally posted by God Gundam
and bardock would suck to be a model. he has no transformation. unlike 17 which can go to super 17 or 18 which i could change her outfit to make her transformation
so, i could just make him battledamaged when transformed

Best answers
He's Asking for a skin....... so edit Goku. and done u are...... no new models or moves need to be made...

Bolteh2

B
anyway, if you input God Gundam as nick then you should get a msg about nickname already in use, so dont talk about i dont know

Best answers
just reskin goku, bardock and goku has the same model dude

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom