UMF ESF add-on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Force Pit Member
Best answers
Hey does anyone know about this Add-on and if it was released or when will be released? Thanks

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
UM-wFs IN-Team beta v1.1 is released. As the name says it is just for team and beta testers (ME!). Tiger is working on v1.2 ATM, and we think we'll release v1.2 in public. But we'll still have to wait to see.
To find out more visit
www.um-wfs.com
~regards, UM-wFS Super moderator and Beta tester.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Well, I saw some cool sprites in UMF, anyway they are downloadable (the sprites) I couldnt find links, I really want them, especially the aura.

by the way what is the meaning of UM-WFS?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@lion there wouldn't be releases then...
@deco: check download section of www.um-wfs.com
@Deco: Ultimate Mod-War for Speed = merge of two different addons, Tiger+Punishing

Force Pit Member
Best answers
actualy luky thats wish for supremacy(wfs),
and lion u havent been on that forum in ages neather u ever seen the devcorner, ur not in the position to drop concluzions like that

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actualy luky thats wish for supremacy(wfs),
and lion u havent been on that forum in ages neather u ever seen the devcorner, ur not in the position to drop concluzions like that
Whats "ur" supposed to mean? Is that even a word?Half of your models are edited,you made all the sprites look flashy 'n stuff yet you strugled 6months-1year to even find a coder, if you still have one that is.
And until you prove me wrong I'll still say it's dead.

Oh and did you even modify the gameplay?I think not.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe that's why is it Beta and not for public? Doh, lion. Dev corner has such things you wouldn't even imagine :p And final shine makes excellent models. and about coders, Blondu and Triple X are enough (though Trilie does almost nothing :p)

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Whats "ur" supposed to mean? Is that even a word?Half of your models are edited,you made all the sprites look flashy 'n stuff yet you strugled 6months-1year to even find a coder, if you still have one that is.
And until you prove me wrong I'll still say it's dead.

Oh and did you even modify the gameplay?I think not.
dont be a grammar natzi,
and like i said, u dont know ANYTHING! no more edited models, new sprites, and we have the btl coder , ofcourse not its jus a 1.1 ffs...,

Maybe that's why is it Beta and not for public? Doh, lion. Dev corner has such things you wouldn't even imagine :p And final shine makes excellent models. and about coders, Blondu and Triple X are enough (though Trilie does almost nothing :p)
blondu and triple aint the only coders umo...

Force Pit Member
Best answers
u started it,
simple, visit the forum, or just tell me what kind of proof u need, maybe ur not the onlyone not convinced

Force Pit Member
Best answers
lol, youre just slow if u cant understand that, i'm simply useing it to type faster
who said u needed to prove something?o_O, and what gives u that opinion, u dont know anything about it, so why should i prove something to you?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, youre just slow if u cant understand that, i'm simply useing it to type faster
who said u needed to prove something?o_O, and what gives u that opinion, u dont know anything about it, so why should i prove something to you?
Ok 4 chan. And everyone has an opinion just so you know you don't just give someone you're opinion.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
yea but u can chage it in case u dont know, and i was saying that something gives u that opinion not someone ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom