UM-wFs trailer (sucky, but w/e)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is little trailer I made. I know it sucks but am gonna make better one real soon.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ijil9X04wk"]YouTube - UM-wFs crappy trailer (BETA)[/ame]
Oh, and I am not sure if I am allowed to post this, because last time I posted something about UMF sky got mad with me. But then there wasn't Addon forum, so... o_0

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just had to XD
But it still does not matter, we'll make better one soon. This is just... shall we say worming up :p

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
to be hones that was the most disapoting trailer ever , no offance but the game looks like EVM

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's just a colection of models,sprites,sounds and maps in my opinion.
that looks more like ESF with custom models, sprits , sounds and maps.And some evm stuff

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What was that O.O

I cant believe you actually posted something like that >.<

Other than the obvious new maps/models and some transformation effects. YOu showed nothing in that trailer.

You counted the features at random. And why did you speed up the music?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Everything about that trailer sucked. Everything. Especially the content it showed.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Not wanting to be rude, but new attacks? It is exactly like the final flash that v1.2.x already has.

Best answers
I think that new addon for esf 1.2.3 isnt necesery at all... Esf1.3 will have the best features for dbz game... Just useless work :\

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am not offended, I mostly did this for fun :p
Now, this week, Tiger is gonna tape me and Trilie fighting in his server. That'll be good stuff. This is my 2nd projection in Premiere after all :p

Force Pit Member
Best answers
luky thats why u dont post crapy stuff, and yea, since its a inteam beta its sorta a evm right now, the folowing versions will have new features and stuff like that, but that trailer just shown the worst... so guys dont take it seriously...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you want i can remove the trailer final, but I said I am noob at premiere and that it is sucky trailer, so I don't think anyone will take it serious :p

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you want i can remove the trailer final, but I said I am noob at premiere and that it is sucky trailer, so I don't think anyone will take it serious :p
You dont need premiere for that kind of trailer >.>

Windows movie maker is enough.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But guys, I don't think Windows Movie Maker would let him do something awesome like speed up the song it's synced to! I mean, what's a badass trailer without a high pitched, annoying version of a song everyone's already tired of? Exactly! You can't have that!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But guys, I don't think Windows Movie Maker would let him do something awesome like speed up the song it's synced to! I mean, what's a badass trailer without a high pitched, annoying version of a song everyone's already tired of? Exactly! You can't have that!
You are wrong mister! It has speed up, so you can still have *** music in your videos!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom