UM,Something bad has happened and i cant play esf or counter strike or access steam!!

Best answers
it's true last night i was downloading some models for esf and i turned off my computer like i do when i went to bed, i woke up today and i can't go onto steam or open up esf or counter strike and when i try to go into steam it says one steam is already open but it's not in the tool bar next to the time, this is all very confusing and usually i wouldn't be as dedicated as this to play but somehow i am.... thanks.:]

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
veqeta said:
it's true last night i was downloading some models for esf and i turned off my computer like i do when i went to bed, i woke up today and i can't go onto steam or open up esf or counter strike and when i try to go into steam it says one steam is already open but it's not in the tool bar next to the time, this is all very confusing and usually i wouldn't be as dedicated as this to play but somehow i am.... thanks.:]
This happens to me often. Usually if you try to open up Steam again the Steam window should pop up. If not then shut it down through the Task Manager and try starting it again.

Best answers
ctr+alt+delete
go to process
Find steam and do process end. And start up steam again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom