Um, Nightshade(i think thats ur esfname)? I got a question

Best answers
Um, Nightshade, do you remember meeting me, Humanoid, while playing ESF on some server? And that (v)ajin Vegeta guy frooze the server? Well i was talking to him, asking how 2 use custom sprays, and i alt-tabed 4 a sec, and when i came back i saw:

-(v)ajin Vegeta changed name to Humanoid
-(some one, don't know name) joined the game
-Humanoid left the game

I was just wondering if he went to the ESF server u said u were going 2, because i had 2 get off the comp at that time. I hope he didn't do anything bad. :(

Plz tell me if he gave my name a bad reputation on the ESF surver. I havn't been able to play ESF lately, put i'm gonna play tonight. Thz

PS, admin, if this post is in the wrong place or somethg plz tell me. Sorry if it is.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uh.. I don't know why I'm posting here, I'm bored.
Anyway, you seem nice enough, and that sucks that someone is impersonating everyone.

The best thing to do is just befriend the people you usually play with so they know if you're acting like a major **** it isn't you.

Sooner or later the new ad-mod will come out so they can stop this flooding nonsense.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well we've got more than flooding to worry about now as you well know. People should just be on the lookout for impersonators like Devil and this ~ person (whom is likely Devil himself) and shouldn't jump to conclusions about someone's behavior. If somebody is acting dumber than usual and appears to be hacking it probably isn't the guy who usually uses that name.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also, I was on a clan server and ~ was playing there. Someone named EvilChimp or something kept saying it was Bio Brolli, this person kept using all kinds of scripts teleport scripts anything. Then he called someone a newb for killing him and they called him a scripter and then all of a sudden... the server crashed. So, I dont really know if this is Bio Brolli or not. I doubt it, Bio Brollis alot better than this guy. I called EvilChimp alot of names for defending ~ even after the crash and then says hes gonna get an admin to ban me... :/

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I was joking around. Cant you take a joke? It was obviously Devil, LOL I thought you would have realized it...oh well.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
LOL. just keep trying, you might find something worth banning me on, good luck :) ROFLMFAO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by EviLCHiMP
I was joking around. Cant you take a joke? It was obviously Devil, LOL I thought you would have realized it...oh well.

WoW, you set your self up Chimp (Nos) if dont want crap, stop befirending and defending hackers.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let me get this straight.

First you tell me that "~" (devil or goldensaiyan, maybe the same person) is just "good" and has "skill."

NOW that I got your ass busted he is GoldenSaiyan's enemy, Bio brolli? Come the **** on, you're disgracing yourself and your own clan.

Best answers
Its really funny how people can argue over such a meaningless part of life... [A game]. If you guys don't like each other just um.. Stop talking?

Best answers
Funny story - I was on an ESF server yesterday and once again it crashed - so as always I do 'retry'. What do I see, our friend '~' waiting there. First thing he does it go after Sensu beands(this was on riverside). So he is using his tele scripts all over the place. Somehow he hits me for over half my health in one hit, I ain't that great - but I know **** when I see it. Other people keep on joining in and he is wasting them in 1 or 2 hits - its nuts. Finally, Ihe runs out of sensu beans, and I killed him with melee. He then just freezes the server and leaves. Oh, and the whole time I was talking trash :laff: He is a *****, I wish I knew where he lived and go beat the snot of of little punk kids like that

-DS

Best answers
Just got home from school and read my thread again, looks like everyone's got a hacker problem. Anyway, now i know i'm not alone :) thats good 2 know.
still i'm wondering if the (v)ajin Vegeta guy ever went to the esf server w/ my name.
I'm gonna go install Metamod now... i'll check back later (unless admin closes this thread)

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Allright... Firstly hes not a hacker. He's a stupid script kiddie with no life. He was impersonating (v)ajin Vegeta because I've played him before and hes not a scripter. He'll be dealt with. I have a server up now and as soon as I get running smoothly we won't have to worry about him. I will have every wonid he joins up and if he does try too I'll grab his mac address. Then I'll send it to an admin and let them deal with it. That or I'll post if here if he pisses me off so that everyone can have there way with him.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please try to remember to PM an admin about hacker issues, so that can be dealt with seemingly directly with the team, and it gets done faster.

At any rate: if you guys can't discuss this in an organized fashion without calling others down, then do not post. Insulting other forum goers is no way to get this problem solved. That being said, I would expect that if there is ANYTHING further to add to this, it be done in a civilized manner, or it should not be done publicly. Please, contact an admin with hacking concerns, as there are misunderstandings and wrong conclusions drawn in the heat of this issue, so it is best dealt with privately, with an admin/team member.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom