Um i dont understand the download

Best answers
:shocked: Um I really love dbz so i really want the game but every time i try to download the 1.2.2 Ful download it goes to eitehr download it free or pay i click the free one and a box With German language comes up and Is counting down so i am guessing that means intill i can download but when it reaches 0 nothing happens?

What am i spose to do ?

Best answers
K ill try that but i got to go away for a day i post in a day the results ty for the reply

Best answers
click where the message thingie clock thing use to be

and deactivate the popup blocker

~Don~

Best answers
okay i tired disabling my pop up blocker it did that but then i try to download it agian still nothing happends when the timer reaches 0

Best answers
look i really love dbz ive been looking for an online game for a very long time if somone can help it would really make my day. Plz i ask of you i mean if none can help i guess well i dont know.. :(

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
are you sure you diasbled all your pop up blockers?

Best answers
u cant expect that someone answers in 10 minutes to your posts so use the edit button next time...

then deactivate the firewall, anti virus and say us what OS+Service Packs u are using

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bah... don't bother with that they said <_<

It will tell you at the top of the box "pop up blocked" or "download blocked" click on it and a drop down box will occur, it will say "continue downloading this file?" and you click that of course to download it. Now because esf-world is a ***** to work with, you have to wait another 10-14 minutes, but at least it gets it done. THIS IS ONLY IF YOU ARE DOWNLOADING 1.2.2 or 1.2.3 IF YOU ARE DOWNLOADING 1.2.1 GO TO www.redsaiyan.org for faster downloads. then when you are done with that- go to esf-world and download the stuff redsaiyan doesn't have.

Best answers
the qeue is only with files over 10MB. and is not our fault if somebody uses internet explorer with the other browsers it works without problems

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom