Um... Freeza3?

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This pic is on mod db:

Yeah, since the team hasnt posted it themselves i didnt know what the story was, so instead of going off topic in the mod db pics thread how about we discuss waht we like/dislike about this model so far.

I dont know if its finished or been tweaked or whatever so dont take this as the final cut (coz it hasnt even been fully skinned).

Um yeah, personally I dont think its right, somthing just isn't looking right, i think its his over stretced face i dunno.

What do you think?

Best answers
I think this is a joke...

isn't that Kama and GG's torso from the second form frieza that was showcased recently? The chest is a dead giveaway...

Secondly, the model's proportions are disastrous. The tail shouldn't be cut, the back of the head should be ALOT larger and ALOT longer, the front of the head (the face) should be shrunken and made reasonably sized. The eyes shouldn't be bloodshot, the snout/mouth shouldn't look swollen.

The shoulders are completely off...they should be more rounded out, especially at the top, and the whole shoulder to neck area should be higher...this form was mainly torso, arms, and head in size and muscle. If memory serves right, his legs weren't that long or defined in comparison to the rest of the body.

I also think the spikes on his back are misshapen and too small...I think they actually bend in a different direction...

Yeah...I really think this must be a joke of some kind.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I see nothing wrong except the tail and the mouth.

G
the mouth looks fine, just like the show, not very cool but it is accurate. the tail is good too, i love how they have it missing just like when kurrin used the destructo disc :D stupid frieza musta lost his tail once in every form lol.
yea i saw this on ModDB too, i dont think it fake, just some of the camera angles you cant see the back of the head in.
and the reason they didnt show it on main site is proly cuz it aint finished, ofcorse cuz of the big black things on his shoulders lol. it will look better in-game because he will have chrome on his head.tho he will also loose some of that brilliant texture detail, the skin looks great

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
someone1074 said:
I think this is a joke...

isn't that Kama and GG's torso from the second form frieza that was showcased recently? The chest is a dead giveaway...

Secondly, the model's proportions are disastrous. The tail shouldn't be cut, the back of the head should be ALOT larger and ALOT longer, the front of the head (the face) should be shrunken and made reasonably sized. The eyes shouldn't be bloodshot, the snout/mouth shouldn't look swollen.

The shoulders are completely off...they should be more rounded out, especially at the top, and the whole shoulder to neck area should be higher...this form was mainly torso, arms, and head in size and muscle. If memory serves right, his legs weren't that long or defined in comparison to the rest of the body.

I also think the spikes on his back are misshapen and too small...I think they actually bend in a different direction...

Yeah...I really think this must be a joke of some kind.

It IS a work in progress :rolleyes:

🌠 Staff
Best answers
lol, omg i had no idea moddb had this <_<, this is a wip shot kama and I took a while back. ya, thats form 3 for 1.3, but its not done, frieza 3 is really just an edited frieza 2, so thats why the body is mostly the same. why remake it if its not needed to be =p i always say. just some scale edits and itll be good as new heh. anyways, ya thats the real deal.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
isn't that Kama and GG's torso from the second form frieza that was showcased recently? The chest is a dead giveaway
Well yeah, but the trans stretched the head, the body remained basically the same as Form 2.

It looks like the purple thing in the middle of the torso stretched a bit but apart from that I think the body is fine.

The reason it probably looks weird is because of the stance. In my pic above, as well as every other time you see him stand, he is slumped forward due to the weight of his head. If they'd changed the stance so he'd be hunched a bit then it would look more like Frieza. He was upright in Budokai 3 and it looks ridiculous. Speaking of the head, it needs to be made longer.

The skin tone is a bit off, it pales slightly with every transformation, so it shouldn't be the same as Form 2's.

The arms look a little short, but that might be due to the stance. Also the muscles are too pumped.

The tail is far too rigid, it just looks like a long straight ham coming out of his butt. It should be curvier and fluid, maybe even animated? Too much has been cut off. Frankly i'd like to see it not cut off at all (like the one in B3) seeing as there's no battle damage, but if it is then the length needs doubling anyway.

Time for some more pics:

The face is too wide, but that's been said. Maybe it only looks wide because of the stance, but I think it could be reduced a little bit.

The two back horns need to be made longer (polycount permitting) and the middle one a little too.

The eyes looks weird, the veins are unnecessary, the pupils need to be made a bit bigger and darker. The space between the purple forhead orb and the eyes needs to halved.

Finally, the shoulders need reshaping. At the moment they look like the shoulderpads on Nappa's armor. If you look at the pic I posted, there's too huge purple orbs on them, and they bulge out of the rest of the shoulder. Obviously, they need skinning.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
-_-..........

They chromed the skin...They lied to meh... >_>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I never really wanted this pic to get out for obvious reasons that it wasn't finished, but hey what does my opinion matter when the team wants to post stuff. Anyways, it's not complete, I wanted to go over the mesh with GG but I dunno if we will because we'd like to finish other things before revising. And for those who are talking about head length or tail, what the heck are you talking about? There aren't even any side shots to determine how "long" or "curvy" they are.

Anyways, wait till the final shot to crit it if you really want to, I don't intend to read anything in this thread. So wait till final version if you want to be heard.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Kama said:
I never really wanted this pic to get out for obvious reasons that it wasn't finished, but hey what does my opinion matter when the team wants to post stuff.
Lol, sadly I know the feeling :( .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom