Um, face

Best answers
I was pretty bored today and remembered that trial copy of Milkshape... so I decided to model a face. Crit if you want, but most likely I won't finish this... in fact, I might not add any more at all. Depends on the level of boredom the rest of Spring break brings. I didn't really use any references (no true ones at least), I just sketched front and side on a piece of paper and tried to follow it sort of. It's just a gaunt, bald guy with a nicely squared jaw. Too squared? Yeah, yeah, I see it now that I look... oh well. I've never used any tutorials on modelling or whatever, I have no idea what poly flow is, I just sort of picked up how to use the program as I went. So yes, I know the polies are jagged and there are wasted ones where I welded the two identical sides of the face together. I think about this more like a sketch on Milkshape than an attempt at making a "working" model. Just for looks. So bearing this in mind (for those of you who read it at all), witness my creation.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i thnk its cool :ptry modeling that kind of face in quads instead of tri's tho, ull like the result more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom