Ultraviolet

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, looks like your typical cheesy Aeon Flux / Underworld / Blade / Every other action movie involving swords and guns that appeal to the same crowd over and over again.

I definately won't be seeing this one.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks ab it generic...But the special effects interest me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh...looks very cliche, but I will probally go see it because I love to see artistic movies with sexy chicks that kick ass ^_^.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
Wow, looks like your typical cheesy Aeon Flux / Underworld / Blade / Every other action movie involving swords and guns that appeal to the same crowd over and over again.

lol, they should have skipped the cinema with Aeon Flux and just posted it on Ebaums world :p that movie was awful.

i dunno, i think ill see this, but i also feel as if milla jovovich has a virus fetish...

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, it DOES look quite generic. But I'll say this: if it's diurected by the same guy who did equilibirum, I'll give it a chance since the director is good. Equilibrium looked generic at first, too.

-Karrde-

Bolteh2

B
Am I the only one who laughed my ass off at the lameness of Equilibrium? God, that movie was one of the worst and least entertaining movies made the last 10 years.

This movie looks to be heading the same way.. ****ty actors, bad fighting scenes that were covered up by fancy effects, cheesy and unoriginal story (iRobot anyone?)..

But then again, don't mind me, since I also hated the Matrix.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:

Hey! Underworld was badass! the first one, not the second one.

But yeah. This movie looks like it'll be as good or worse than Aeon Flux, mainly because of how over-done the special effects and scenery were made. Its as if they were overcompensating for something.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not going to pretend to be elite and act as if I'm too good for mindless action movies... I saw the previews for this tonight at Underworld 2(yes, I liked it) and will probably check it out when it hits the 2$ theatre here. To be honest, it didn't look too cheesey save for when they said the movies name >_> The fighting scenes in the trailer looked pretty good compared to some of the action movies I've seen lately, IMO.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i probabaly rent this when its out on dvd, but i doubt that i will be seeing it in the theaters.

i lost alot of respect for milla after i saw how they ruined the Resident evil storyline when they frankensteined the game and movie plot together in apocolypse. that and they made the nemesis look like a muppet >_>

i too saw the preview for it when i went to see underworld 2 like deman, and as far as visuals go it wasnt anything new. BUT the actual trailer was produced fairly well, it might turn out to be pretty good.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If Milla Jovovich didn't look so outright terrible in that get-up (especially the hair/goggles) I'd have a lot more interest in the film. It isn't so much that she needs to be a blazing sex symbol as that the movie needs to not look so incredibly fake and corny. Make her look like a human without the Barby clothes and color scheme and I'll almost feel like identifying with her in the movie.

The effects also look ridiculous, but that hasn't stopped movies like these before. If they're pulled off right they'll accentuate the story, but it looks like the story is as corny as everybody in here believes it to be. I'll see it if somebody I know wants to go, but somehow I doubt they will.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hte man did equalibrium...im seeing it.

equalibrium action scenes > matrix

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom