Best answers
Hey dude just because some people say bad things dont stop production!
Everyone has a different oppinion and you shouldnt take it so seriously.
The model is by far the best SSJ4 There is around. Just make his tail a bit bigger (SSJ4 Tails are HUGE)
And bulk him up a little. Other then that awesome job :)

Best answers
so it dont matter if any one hates them does it|? its complitly up to u if ya wanna make the people who like ya edits happy.
any wayz i HOPE u release this model so i can use it hehe

i think it is the best ssj4 model that might be avalible

Best answers
i've already got a copy of it......but seeing how he's gettin flamed i'm not gonna add anything to it....we all get ragged pretty hard by somebody now and then...no need to stop doing something u enjoy just because someone else doesn't enjoy what yur doin.....have u fixed his thin-ness yet????

Best answers
WOA GOOD WORK O_O thats the best SSJ4 model i ever seen, GJ with that, and i do REALLY REALLY REALLY hope that u realese that, i wanna d/l it right when it comes out, if it does

Best answers
Originally posted by Th3Pr0fessi0na1
so is that tail and hair from a bfp model? because it looks familiar.....
So are the arms/body/head on your models from an esf model? Because it looks familiar.....

Best answers
Then he shouldn't be *****ing at you. Guessing he's just stuck up with his head in his ass.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Morpherex
Then he shouldn't be *****ing at you. Guessing he's just stuck up with his head in his ass.
Nice flame, have a warning, I suggest you don't keep it up

back on topic NOW, if there are anymore off topic posts, I will close this:\

EDIT: also, if the pr0 talked to me telling me this

Th3 Pr0fessi0na1: the lower body is my edit of azn's teen gohan

thats enough to say this, youmay not release this unless you have his permission, sorry bud

Best answers
one zero stop lamming
anyway nice model man but just get his permission if u can cuz its really good man.

Best answers
do u have a sit where i can DL your work. i had it but forgot it srry

Best answers
Nice model and all but then Dont ****ing release it then, most people dont give a **** becouse of your superior attitude, Besides that chest texture that you use all the time hasnt been done by you, it were in a gt pack far before this one were released and you use that one for all your models

Best answers
HEY HEY HEY! Im no mod but this is way off topic. If this is kept up it will be closed!
Stop flaming each other and get back on topic dammit! The forums are really going to hell recently..
Dude if your not going to release it then just say so and ask a mod to close this.
Otherwise ignore the other idiots and release the bloody model ok? Damn..

Best answers
this is an awsome model man. when u release it were is it goin to be available?

Best answers
i dont see why he can't release it, even if it wouldnt be hosted by redsaiyan or sumthin, someone else could always do it.

also, its not like there wouldnt really be a punishment, because, 1. pr0's stuff ain't copyrighted, 2. It wasn't pr0's intellectual property to begin with, 3. So far, pr0 has provided no evidence that there are his, besides someone saying pr0 said that, and 4., its not like this could be a legal argument, so there is no real punishment besides the possible banning from this forum and a bad reputation.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
sorry magus

*Hey bud only one apology necessary, it's cool, just put it behind ya dude* - Magus

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom