AZN - arms , legs
Real modeler of goku - body

Tell me what do you think?

:laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the face and hair dont look right...

Best answers
Duuuuuuuuuuuude that ruuuuules! O_O Best one I have seen yet of SSJ4.

Best answers
Yeah, its good, but looks faintly familiar to the ssj4Gogeta model's hair. And his right leg looks either broken or disfigured. Try to fix that little bit on his hip. Otherwise, very promising. Keep up the good work.

Best answers
that´s the best ssj4 model ever seen expect perhaps the model from dakd (skinn ****ed up but smoothshaded ;D )
But this one (your model ultra) beats even his model.
keep up your work :yes:

Best answers
Errr

His chest muscles look more like fat rolls than muscle. I recommend making them stick out as much, and even though you're probobly going to say "You only see him from the back anyways" when other people are goku, you can see their front. Other than that, it's very VERY good. I'd give the model a 10, and the skin a 7. Fix the fat rolls, and also try to make it so it looks more like fur, and not red skin. Also, is there a tail? could we get a side view?

Best answers
It is a very good model !!!! Hmmmmm i always have to say this about your models !!!!! I hope you make the tail perfect not too long and not too short

Best answers
The red fur on his arms and around his chest looks more like a shirt, also his hands look some what wierd, other than that its the best ssj4 model i have seen.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
this sucks

men tis suks huy , you suck , your edit suck , mine s 100
% better , but i am not sshowing it to you , thats the most idiotic model ever , that suck , the edits suck correctli - thats sucks
;( ;( ;( , ban from esf , who needs you , die ***** and take you edit with you

Best answers
DAm i hate spammers!!

Back 2 the TOPIC!!! Nice model man as soon as i get my site back ill host them all as promiced!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom