Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
the new [edited goku] ultimate ssj4

:tired: i need someone to host it for me

goku ssj4 real herre and real pans :laff:

Best answers
This is getting ridiculous....

I don't see why nobody is even bothing for 10 minutes to give him 5 damned fingers....

Anyways, it's been done to death, and I see nothing new or spectacular that couldn't be done just as easily by somebody else. And I don't see anything different with Vegeta.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i now big guy dont u get it goku is the onlyone different with yellow pans and new hear.o and if u look at his bod u will see something different.cant u see i edited the ssj4 goku.

Best answers
I see nothing new or spectacular that couldn't be done just as easily by somebody else
If you didn't change Vegeta, you shouldn't have put him up there.

Best answers
I do believe you will need credits and permission before releasing those. I really dont see anything different except the pants color. Ultimate Saiyan try looking over an English I book because its really difficult to understand what your trying to say. Even if your German or whatever, your grammar is pretty bad. Anyway, let me know (and everyone else) what exactly the point is in this new pack.

Best answers
He also says the hair is "different".

... Different, but not better, and certainly not like the in GT.

Bolteh2

B
post credits and get permission by the original modeller before release

and wolf devil, bout the 5 fingers, it takes alot of poliezs to model each finger, and most models already have like 1500 polies with 1 fingered hands so count lik 300/400 with that and you have 1800 to 2000 max polies, thats a lil bit too high to use for hl multiplayer, but than again, i believe that you arent a modeller so you should be saying that stuff, cuz if you were a modeller you would have known that hands are poly eaters

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how many times do modellers have to tell you people. individual fingers raise the polycount!. the pants look nice, but perhaps a little to bright of a yellow

Best answers
for the people who didn´t like the ssj4 goku form the ssj4- pack, they can download a much better version that i have found in the internet... Click here to download the model. (picture and credits include^^)

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Actually, S-Bolt-- told you to put credits up there, and that is what I'd like to see as well, please put credits up there pronto ;)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
listen guys i edited the goku a little as u see it in the pic because his suit wasnt all the way down and his real pans are yellow

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
still you didnt make the model...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom