Ultimate-Spiderman vs Spiderman 3 (PC)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So, which one is really better ? I just watched videos Ultimate, and it seemed pretty much the same and as cool as 3, but only as comic graphics.

Is this better or worse than Spiderman 3 ? Just wanting to know out of curiosity.

Best answers
I haven't played SM 3 as my pc can't handle it, I did play ultimate and that was alot of fun! Worth a play!

and if you want a good comparison then try putting "ultimate spider man review" and then "spider man 3 game review" into youtube and watch a few video reviews on both games and compare the scores

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Other than the parts where you play as a hulk-like Venom, Ultimate Spider-man was pretty bad.

NeLo9

N
Other than the parts where you play as a hulk-like Venom, Ultimate Spider-man was pretty bad.
Agreed...Ultimate Spider-man was waay to short and easy...I beat it in what it felt like 3 hours...I would say SM3 was better as far was gameplay duration and more stuff to do. Although Ultimate let you play Venom who was ****ing incredible. I loved playing Venom. I felt like the hulk jumping hundreds of miles in the air..lol.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom