Ultimate Sacrifise & Majin Vegeta

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I'm actually made this thread to prove my point. When Vegeta did the ultimate sacrifice, he never blew himself up right? He used all his energy in his body to create a huge explosion, but because he used all his energy. He died and completely turned into stone for some reason, but it is possible he turned into stone due the fact that he was Majin. Now, I want to prove the point that he turned into stone. It seems allot of people are still saying he never did, because they say he "blew" himself up, but he never did. It was not a kamikaze, because he never blew his body up, just used all his energy. And when your energy is depleted, well. You die.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but isn't "using up all your energy so you turn into stone and die" the same thing as a kamikaze? To me it looks like the two points your arguing are exactly the same.

Also, who says he blew up? I haven't seen the show in a looooooong time so I cant be sure, but don't you SEE vegeta turned into stone afterwards? How could anyone argue that?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He didn't 'blow up' because his body remained intact, he just converted *all* his energy/spirit/life force in to destructive energy, leaving his body a dead husk. I don't think it was stone because when he hits the floor and shatters, his remains blow away in the wind. I think his body turned into a kind of solidified ash.

He uses a similar attack in the Saiyan saga, but obviously he doesn't use nearly as much energy because it doesn't have any detrimental effects on him. But you're technically right, I guess.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Weird though, he only shattered in ash when he hits the ground. Not while he was falling, so i guess i'm not rather sure about this.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Skyrider said:
Weird though, he only shattered in ash when he hits the ground. Not while he was falling, so i guess i'm not rather sure about this.
Then you're obviously not very familiar with ash.

Volcanic ash, for instance, maintains its shape, but it's still frail. You can crush it with your hand.

I think Vegeta's body might've been turned into something similar. Don't forget, his body is made of carbon, just like the things that become volcanic ash after a volcanic eruption. It's not unrealistic to believe that the massive energies his body expelled could've turned him into thoroughly burned down carbon.

Best answers
Carbon is black. (char coal is mostly carbon) But he aint made of only carbon, i think that volcanic ash isnt made of only carbon.

I agree in the manner that Vegeta thurned to ash ore similar material.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Even though i don't really get how Buu survived the huge explosion, even though buu survived in allot of peaces. Buu should've been completely vaporised.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Skyrider said:
Even though i don't really get how Buu survived the huge explosion, even though buu survived in allot of peaces. Buu should've been completely vaporised.
He survived because then more people could fight him and the series could keep going.

It's an anime, it doesn't have to make sense.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well when blown to pieces, he can regenerate into one lump again. When they try to destroy the bits, it becomes steam and that congregates and becomes Buu. It has to be a giant ball of energy that can eraticate every particle; steam, goo or liquid, in one go. Kinda like a Spirit Bomb. Man it would be handy if someone convieniently knew how to make one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom