Ultimate Moves

Best answers
ok heres my idea. everyone is complaining about how everyone isnt powerfull enough or their 2 slow well heres my idea.

GIve them an ultimate move. Lets say when the character can trans prefectly they get a new move for instance. AND these moves can only be used when the person has FULL HEALTH AND KI.

Goku gets the ultimate spirit bomb this takes 2 times as long as a normal SB but its HUGE and does MASSIVE damage.

Gohan should have the attack he used in THE UNLEASHING where he shoots like 30 blast's from his body in every direction.

Buu should get human extinction attack. THis is where he puts his hand up and fires a whole SHIST load of beams. He sould fire like 30 beams all doing 40 damage. (they should heat seak somehow)

Freiza should have Double death ball. He puts both hands up and creates 2 death balls.(takes twice as long to charge). It should do Heafty damage

Krillin should get (this my favorite) the ultimate destructo disk. Make this puppy HUGE and he can control it . When the player feels its time to cause havoc 30 little (VERY LITTLE) destruco's split form the main one going in random direction.

Vegeta should get Triple BIg bang (self explanitory) you charge it up (takes longer) and 3 big bangs come out.

Piccolo should have Lightbomb This is the kami fused piccolos attack against 17. It should be very big and do lots of damage.

Trunks NEEDS somthin i can think of anything.

Cell should get somthing 2 but i cant think of anything either for him.

@pu

Best answers
Goku already has a ultimate move: Its called the Kamehameha :p

No but seriously I dont think the shuld get more moves that would nuke a map clean

Best answers
giant splash damage of doom is all good but there is a thing called "You've gone too far"

Best answers
I like the idea, but there would a big problem of people that just keep doing it.

Best answers
well there would be a limit to how many times you can do it....hows bout 3?? AND IM CHANGING VEGETAS ULTIMATE...make it the suicide move against buu. he sits on ground for like 20 seconds and energy goes all around him then a sound bit comes on when u release the attack...."Bulma,Trunks i do this for you and yes even for you Kakorot" I think that would be cool and then he unleashes the attack and it wipes the map clean. Personally iwouldnt mind being killed by this attack cause it would look hella cool.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You neglect one thing:

When you die at perfect transform PL, mostly, yoru average stays there, or at least near it. And every time you spawn you have this full health/full ki combo you say would be for balance. So...I can do a map nuking move every time I spawn at that point? That...sucks. :0)

And why give a nuking move at perfect tranform anyways...when we're all going to be able to go SSJ2 or so eventually way down the road, probably around that PL? Then all of our moves will be "ultimate moves."

If you REALLY INSISTED on this idea, it would work better that you can only do it when you have below 10 hp and full ki/perfect level. THAT way, it would be HARD TO DO, and if your PL dips below perfect before you get the move off, it fails. Hehe.

Best answers
*Yawn* not another one of these posts
Here is an Ulitmate move for you.

Play the game normally

Best answers
ya actually i agree with you saiyan pride it should be where u have 10 hp or below BUT you have to have full ki cause these take it all

Best answers
i agree with the below 10 hp idea, but how about this:

a last desperate move to try and kill as many people as possible, which can only be used once in the game, at full ki and below 10 hp

vegeta could for example do that enormous suicide explode thingy

Best answers
If you want an Ultimate Move try this - Reach 20 milion PL ,make a fully charged Final Flash and aim on the ground and i promise you will kill yourself and cover 80% of map in Explosion and kill many other players :)

Best answers
ultimate moves are a good idea but i reckon you could just fing a way to increase your power level by holding a button, i was playing esf to a point where my power extende beyong 130,000,000 and a generig beam would fill ,one hit, hell a ki blast would kill in one hai, im trying to say that all we need to do is boost our power levels, that would be enough,

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damage is not just determined by your power level. If you were 130,000,000 and the guy you were fighting was 130,000,000, you would do the same damage to him as if you were both at 10 PL. It has to do with your Power Level against the server's average power level.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom