Ultimate Final Bout!!! Does it even exist??

Status
Not open for further replies.
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Ultimate forum title for the ultimate forum question. YOU GOT IT! Reguarding ESF: FINAL

Because I need to know and so does everyone else. In fact this has kept at least 49% of the worlds population from soft sound sleep. So think about that next time you go try to have a few winks of your own team! You wouldn't want us to go on and suffer would you? Like irate little worms.. hook, line, and sinker, you cast the bait and all the fishies go for it. No seriously.

Two alpha Bass eye the bait, but each knows only one can have it. All the small fish sift around on the sidelines watching in awe as the big gills go toe to toe.. er, fin to fin; exchanging intricate sequences of flourishes. They hunger for that surefire victory, the satisfaction of knowing you are better than him, your the big fish, snagging that tasty worm away thanks to incredibly swift skill and determination right from under his noes. Of course then you yourself get plucked way out of your comfort zone by a sharp pinch in your cheek that could only be described as the sinewy grip of great grandma..

Does such a feeling even exist? Also, can it be found in Final? For example.. oh I don't know.. a duel mode? Or is that just horribly inconsequential now. :rolleyes: EYE here frumb a vewy R-lie-able source that something like that was planned???

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Best answers
Ultimate forum title for the ultimate forum question. YOU GOT IT! Reguarding ESF: FINAL

Because I need to know and so does everyone else. In fact this has kept at least 49% of the worlds population from soft sound sleep. So think about that next time you go try to have a few winks of your own team! You wouldn't want us to go on and suffer would you? Like irate little worms.. hook, line, and sinker, you cast the bait and all the fishies go for it. No seriously.

Two alpha Bass eye the bait, but each knows only one can have it. All the small fish sift around on the sidelines watching in awe as the big gills go toe to toe.. er, fin to fin; exchanging intricate sequences of flourishes. They hunger for that surefire victory, the satisfaction of knowing you are better than him, your the big fish, snagging that tasty worm away thanks to incredibly swift skill and determination right from under his noes. Of course then you yourself get plucked way out of your comfort zone by a sharp pinch in your cheek that could only be described as the sinewy grip of great grandma..

Does such a feeling even exist? Also, can it be found in Final? For example.. oh I don't know.. a duel mode? Or is that just horribly inconsequential now. :rolleyes: EYE here frumb a vewy R-lie-able source that something like that was planned???
Yes...

Badassologist Ph/D
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I'm pretty sure they are having a duel mode. also being that there is probably going to be a duel mode, it was probably planned.

By the way, are you high as **** when you write this shit? Lol just askin'

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I have no idea what I'm reading.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I played ESF one time when I did mushrooms. It took me like an hour to stop crying.

Death from Above
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers

What are you smoking dude?

Death from Above
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
You doing something because nobody knows what this thread is about

Badassologist Ph/D
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
LOL deathshot. Come on guys i said it in the damn chatterbox like twice. He was depicting an epic battle between TWO fish, like a duel. Then he explained that this brings him great thrill and joy in the world of ESF. He finally asked if there would be a duel system in final, instead of the cheese-ball honor system on a team vs team game mode.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
If there isn't a duel option I'm sure someone can figure out a plugin to do it JK2/3 style.

The only Russian ESF fan
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Best answers
Duel... between... fishes....

WHERRREE IS MYY OPPONEENT??!!??!?!1

lol

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
Land of the Lulz, https://encyclopediadramatica.se
TRUE LEAKED GAMEPLAY, GOKU VS VEGETA
[video=youtube;9r97xXROf7k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9r97xXROf7k[/video]

ANOTHER ONE, VEGETA VS CELL
[video=youtube;KiEqVUD03Yc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiEqVUD03Yc[/video]

ANOTHER ONE, BABY VS GT GOKU
[video=youtube;Vf9jzu-JFKU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf9jzu-JFKU[/video]

I found a leaked intro of Ultimate Final Bout after hours of searching as well, this video is unlisted, in fact it's belong to the obscure Brazillian DBZ blog.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bp6Jx6CwOCU

All of this contains Actual footage of the game. 100% Legit

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I like how Hellion_Blade has a quicker sense of comprehension than all of you. He must be at least partly insane!

AND DEATHSHOT! That was awesome.

JTM

Formerly Fatality
Best answers

This pretty much sums up the forum these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom