Ultima2 ~ Graffiti (art?)

Best answers
This was my second attempt at anything real on photoshop. And my first attempt at everything except fonts ^_^. Right now it's nothing really. Not sure what i'm gonna use it for.

Comments and hard crits would really be appreciated as I really wanna get better. Any comments on the quality of the outlying lights around the text, i'm asking to be witheld as I'm aware of this. Had some issues with saving jpgs using photoshop and image ready so I was forced to save under a different file name and load it up on paint and save it. (eck! noo my quality!)

Thoughts on this? (ps... if anyone has a good tutorial site I would really appreciate it if they could link me along with comments)

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks kinda cool, but the font sucks, and the black part is too thick, it would be better if it were only 25 pixels or so taller than the font above and below.

Best answers
Do you mean the red stripes should be larger? Because i've tinkerered with that and it only makes it worst. I'd post an edit but it's really not worth bandwith from what it looks like :X

Altho, if you are referring to centering the text more... I'll do that. Altho, i wasn't trying to give it that centered look ;)

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't even make the red bars larger, just bring them closer to the text to reduce the amount of black emptiness.

Best answers
Bringing the bars closer would change the image size tho >_O

Wouldn't it do the same thing just to center the text more?

*edit*
Scheme #1

Scheme #2

Scheme #3

(^^^ Is designed for black backround)

Best answers
getting better, last one is cool, my opinion, use the hue/saturation on the text so that is is al the same, there is nothing worse than using the lens flare tool and having al the reds+yellows in it

-SaN

Best answers
*UPDATE*
I decided to take a slightly new direction with it.

And I was going to go with ur suggestion and keep it all the same color... but when i did that it just looked to bland and dull.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think I liked the 3rd scheme best, since the light with ultima 2 stands out the most. The 3rd one has some sort of chome filter over the lights or plastic wrap, it makes it look bad

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom