UK releases classified UFO files

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Joined
Dec 25, 2001
Messages
3,618
Best answers
0
No matter if there actually are ufos or if they are something manmade, secrecy is a bad thing.
Look at belgium or mexico ... they never made such a big top secret fuss about it.
 
Active Member
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Jul 14, 2002
Messages
6,873
Best answers
0
What I want to know is, why are they even making UFO's "TOP SECRET!"
 
ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,192
Best answers
0
The USA would never release their classified UFO files!
 
New Member
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Apr 23, 2003
Messages
3,913
Best answers
0
-_-, once its known, is it still technically a UFO? or is it just an FO?
 
ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,192
Best answers
0
I think it would be named AFO(alien flying object) then! :)
 
brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
May 29, 2002
Messages
5,179
Best answers
0
I want to go to the alien embassy in Area 53... but, it's not logical.

Do we really need to know about intelligent life?

It's not like they aren't helping us behind the scenes.

It will take a conflict, where they need our assistance, for us to finally know as a species, that we have galactic allies.
 
~Gurbir~
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Joined
Jan 24, 2003
Messages
389
Best answers
0
-_-, once its known, is it still technically a UFO? or is it just an FO?
Its would then be known as an IFO - Identified Flying Object
 
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
6,079
Best answers
0
I want to go to the alien embassy in Area 53... but, it's not logical.

Do we really need to know about intelligent life?

It's not like they aren't helping us behind the scenes.

It will take a conflict, where they need our assistance, for us to finally know as a species, that we have galactic allies.
I hate that people automatically assume if you can travel across the galaxy, you must have a heart of gold.
 
Active Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Nov 6, 2005
Messages
1,037
Best answers
0
UFO =/= alien spacecraft. If I build a jetpack and fly it above some kind of airport or something, I'd be called an UFO in the documents, too.
 
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
6,079
Best answers
0
UFO =/= alien spacecraft. If I build a jetpack and fly it above some kind of airport or something, I'd be called an UFO in the documents, too.
You'd have to get permission from the FAA and/or the airport before you could do that, making you a known variable. UFOs remain UFOs until they're identified, which is what happens 90% of the time. The other 10% is what interests people, and is what everyone thinks of when they hear UFO. Same goes for USOs.

Signed,

Captain Obvious
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top