Uhu! vB 3.7 First and only Social group created!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm still waiting for a logical reason for hating steam.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You realize that's the test forum right? That group is going to be gone when we actually upgrade to v3.7...

/facepalm

Edit:

Nixanthros said:
I'm still waiting for a logical reason for hating steam.
Agreed. Every time that argument breaks out, it leaves Steam haters with their ****s in their hands.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Steam is free to download. If you want to play a game, you need to purchase it. That's how it's always worked. If you want to steal a game, fine, but don't pretend Steam is horrible because you're cheap.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You just said you didn't like it because it "costs money". So you dislike steam because you had to purchase hl1/2? That's silly.

Anyway, this thread is stupid and so is this conversation.

/bailing out

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Not joining.

Yeah, that's right, Steam sucked back when it sucked, now it's pretty nice.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only people saying steam sucks are pirates. Ok Steam got it's quirks, but it's infinitely better now than when it just started.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't mind steam, I actually like the fact that I don't have to worry about losing my discs cause I can just download my purchased games again from steam. My only gripe with steam is that valve seems to be trying to force you to do everything game/mod related through steam which is really annoying. I don't want to launch steam to launch an app to launch the hl2 model viewer, that's just rediculous. Other than that I'm fine with it...steam haters ftl

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom