uhm; locking on ?

Best answers
Scenario 1: You get an enemy in your sights. Let's assume you want to melee him. Left-clicking/primary fire while the target is under your crosshairs will "lock on" to the target, causing a red box to appear around your foe. Think of this red box as a sign saying, "Swooping is Enabled" because that's basically what it does: you are able to now use primary fire to enter swoop, where you will move several times faster than normal.

uhm, when i aim at my target , and ik click nothing happens

i know that if i am at the enemy me xhair gets red; but i think that insn't locking ....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there is no lock on.

press 1, then swoop into some1 and hope you melee them :)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
axpo said:
Scenario 1: You get an enemy in your sights. Let's assume you want to melee him. Left-clicking/primary fire while the target is under your crosshairs will "lock on" to the target, causing a red box to appear around your foe. Think of this red box as a sign saying, "Swooping is Enabled" because that's basically what it does: you are able to now use primary fire to enter swoop, where you will move several times faster than normal.

uhm, when i aim at my target , and ik click nothing happens

i know that if i am at the enemy me xhair gets red; but i think that insn't locking ....
Thats from the old 1.0 and 1.1 ESF manual

The lock on was removed with ESF b1.2 there is a new manual
http://esf-world.com/main.php?content=12xflashtut&lang=de
this should explain how 1.2 works

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah there is no lock-on, it's been replaced by free swooping melee. Hold Right-Click and swoop into someone for basic melee (one hit) or just swoop into them for advanced melee (many hits).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Where can I find a copy of the old manual? Id like to read it for ****s and giggles.

Best answers
find an old 1.1 install and it comes with it

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
frsrblch said:
Where can I find a copy of the old manual? Id like to read it for ****s and giggles.
i still have it on my PC ^^

that and evry installer sine a2.0 even if i did start with b1.0 ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom