Uhh Stuff...

Best answers
Umm... Yeah I know this chick on MSN and shes the same age as me and lives near me (well an hour away) I have yet to meet her but I've chatted with her for a Year and a half and umm I think I got a crush on her but see I only know her through MSN and I dun think it'd work or anything... what do you guys think?

dun flame me please its just a question

Best answers
net relations suck ass, it ain't gonna werk

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya she might be some 400 pound behemoth or something, so it prob won't work.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
On the other hand she might be funny, nice, good looking and not a whore:)

Best answers
But then again it could be a relation or a 400 pound behemoth :shocked: live in fear.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Pcjoe
On the other hand she might be funny, nice, good looking and not a whore:)
in this case she will already have a friend

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Firefly

in this case she will already have a friend
AAWWWW yeah, personally i'd say, go meet her and if she's ugly or already has a friend, just runaway :p :talk:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats why i only chat up chicks that live near me, long distance relationships bite **** and never work

its as possible that she's super hot and nice as it is she's a 400 pound moster so take ya chances.

Best answers
Originally posted by dudeman

AAWWWW yeah, personally i'd say, go meet her and if she's ugly or already has a friend, just runaway :p :talk:
LOL I'm wit you on this one and no she dun got a "Friend" as you u guys call it. And i will run if shes a monster but chances are unlikly shes got blonde hair blue eyes and plays soccer lets just hope shes not wider then a yankee stadium:no:(As some canadians are) if you understand :devil:

*EDIT* Wait but i'm in love with PcJoe just like the other cult members :p hehe J/K I aint umm a flaming Homosexual like my brother...

Best answers
An hour away is not that bad at all!

Well, you said you had "a crush" on her. The tricky thing is, it's a lot easier to get along on chat, and a lot easier to lie and screw around. So hopefully you know her & her faults better too. Also, you should probably wait a while in case it's a temporary infatuation.

If you're still interested, maybe you could suggest you two meet, but start it as friends. Then see how she really is? o_o Course, then she could always end up finding another guy before you spill the beans.

I dunno, if it's just a crush IMO it's probably a good idea to go in with low expectations.

Best answers
LOL 1st i'm surprised osmeone hasn't flamed me... Tepus is who i'm thinking about i could see him sart a flame war lol J/K

And white lol your like a psychotrist or somthing

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom