Uh oh... [URGENT! OMG]

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This isn't a joke or anything, but I swallowed a whole piece of Jolly Rancher, wrapped in my mouth and it's already in my stomach! What should I do!??!?!

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would imagine you wouldn't digest it, your stomache would just pass it. I'd suggest you just eat some fiber and drink something to help it pass.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
have you seeked the help/advice of anyone in the medical field ?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You'll digest it just fine.

If saliva can break it down, your stomach acid (which is largely hydrochloric acid) should have no problem.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm assuming a jolly roger is food?

If so that will be the same asif you chewed it. The plastic should be non-toxic but see a doctor just incase.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Dj^Swift said:
This isn't a joke or anything, but I swallowed a whole piece of Jolly Rancher, wrapped in my mouth and it's already in my stomach! What should I do!??!?!
Dude, I've swallowed those put-in-your-mouth glowstick things before, it'll digest.

Plus, I hope to God that if there are any real emergencies you have in the future, you call 911 instead of posting on the forum...for your sake.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magus said:
Plus, I hope to God that if there are any real emergencies you have in the future, you call 911 instead of posting on the forum...for your sake.
Haha, I was just thinking about that.

"Zoamg! My house is on fire, what should I do?!11one"

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, but my parents are saying it's okay. Like always something else happens, bad. =/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Since its been proved you'll be fine, now comes the question of why you swallowed candy with the wrapper still on o_O;

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHa, this is sooo funny

Since its been proved you'll be fine, now comes the question of why you swallowed candy with the wrapper still on o_O;
Agreed.

I know you said you were serious.... but um, are you serious? I mean c'mon. What on god's green earth made you decide to post on the forums?

(sorry, but this made me fall out of my chair laughing)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well im sure plastic wrapping wont kill you, unless your allergic to it for some reason, at first I thought you were choking on it...

But there is one vital question I must ask. What flavor was he Jolly Rancher Swift.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow... just... wow.

dude, you're fine, it's food. you have babies swollowing pennies ffs, and they don't die. it's not edible plastic, but you're safe man. now, throw me one o' dem jolly ranchers.

and ^^ at the quote chakra-x

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chakra-X said:
Well im sure plastic wrapping wont kill you, unless your allergic to it for some reason, at first I thought you were choking on it...

But there is one vital question I must ask. What flavor was he Jolly Rancher Swift.
Raspberry. ^_^

*throws jolly rancher at iceman and makes a "BOOM HEADSHOT* :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I still want to know what compelled you to post this critical information on the forum...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh, the reason why I posted a such "Dramatic" topic because I didn't know if my parents were right or wrong. ( Mostely they're always wrong and something always happen)

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Don't even induce vomiting you'll be fine.

And your parents are usually right in cases for your safety unless they are over 90 or retarded.

Play time is over.

-Closed-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom