Uh oh... the virus is using other methods...

ZuL

Best answers
You know i talked about the virus i had, that sended itself when i tried to talk to people in ICQ? Well, now it sends EVERY TIME when i try to talk to offline people (leaving messages) or when someone gets offline when i talk to him. But now it says something like:

Silly, *IP here*

or

Whoa, *IP here*

from "me". I keep finding the same trojan virus on C:, and Panda Anti-virus always says that it "renamed" the virus. But i think it doesnt work... its automatic tho, i cant delete the file containing the virus.

HELP! If this keeps up, i will be the one spreading a new virus, and the cops will be all over me o_o

ZuL

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
lmao send hibiki an icq! :S

ZuL

Best answers
Cant afford to format c:, b-cuz, if i do, my brother will hit me til i bleed :) ive done it one time before, without telling my brother, and he got so mad that u cant imagine :D oh well, i guess i'll just have to scan until i find the darn virus-****.

ZuL

ZuL

Best answers
Ive got 3 harddrives, and i only scanned one of them earlier. Now i scanned my third (my brothers harddrive :) ) and i found a virus in two files, called the "Gnutella" virus... have you heard of it? Well, it renamed it, but i got angry at the files, so i deleted them both later :) :yes: so i hope thats the end of the ICQ virus that has been troubling me.

ZuL

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Idea:- Use your Anti-Virus program to find the virus, the make a boot disk and go into dos and delete the virus from within dos and reboot, jobs a goodun done it may times before :D
Will not work if your filesystem is NTFS

BrunO

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mostly, trojans work so that they charge in memory when starup..
go to start>search>files

type: msconfig
then click msconfig.exe
click the tab: boot (or maybe it's: startup)

and see if the file is in there, if so remove the V
then restart and do the virus thing again..

Best answers
why don't u just burn the important files 2 a cd or format or update ur virus definitions

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that and the fact that it never works right

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom