uh i have a problem

K

Best answers
ok i know i had already made a thread about this but the other was old and no one paid attention to it so here goes:

ok my problem is this ok wen i dont have halflife or esf installed i have 2.45gb left but ever since i got the a gf2 and took it off then got a gf4 and took it off i only have1.60gb left and i dont even have halflife or esf installed so wat i want to know is how i can get my memory back. I already tried defrag but that didnt work so anyone else know wat i can do to get my memory back?

Best answers
You want hard drive space, not memory.

Go and delete things from your hard drive.

Are you sure you removed half-life and esf completely?

Go into windows explorer and look.

C:\Sierra or C:\Sierra\Half-Life\esf

Sounds to me like you uninstall esf but not half life..

K

Best answers
uh i unninstalled those 2 by goin into the control panel and clickin in add/remove programs i unninstalled both of them but i think ur right maybe i didnt unninstall them completely would u mind explainin the windows explorer thing

Best answers
He just means open up the C: drive and delete the Sierra folder, that will remove anything Half Life or ESF left behind.

Best answers
Ok well "K" contacted me and i guess hes still having a problem so this is the direct quote from "K". He says "That he already did that but he still only has 1.60gb" Oh and im posting for him cuz he got banned for some reason.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do not post for people who were banned, he has had some 10 warnings and 4 ban evasions. Thus, he is no longer allowed on these forums.

If he had bothered to shape up, I wouldn't have banned him permanently.

Best answers
all i wanted was some help wats so wrong about that man its like im sorry for spammin and for alwayz double postin but i needed help and sometimes i got desperate and im sorry but please someone give me a second chance i only want help with this and after that ill leave if u guys want me to

Retired
Best answers
do you know the definition of being banned? you are not welcome here, ban evading isnt goin to help you at all.

Retired
Best answers
Cucumba said:
Do not post for people who were banned, he has had some 10 warnings and 4 ban evasions. Thus, he is no longer allowed on these forums.

If he had bothered to shape up, I wouldn't have banned him permanently.
that says it all, you already bend our rules, since you had more warnings than normally allowed if cuc's right(which I dont doubt).

i'm not goin into a discussion on these boards with someone who is banned from these boards. *closed*

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Exactly, I'll eventually unban you, in a year or so. Enjoy. You should have taken me up on my offer while I was being lenient. Now you can rot you stinking AOL abuser.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom