Ugh newbs today

Best answers
If this is alpha , I can't imagan beta will be like. :\

Might as well post me score also.

BTW I made this topic, cuz there is to damn many topics asking about beta. Figure we could use some variety.

Best answers
lol, same thing than cs or tfc...

yeah sure... goku kills vegeta with a sniper rifle or what?? :talk:

Best answers
you can cheat in esf. i got one elite h4x0r as friend (good that he is my friend, because if not he could open a window to my computer and kill my system) and he simply searches in an hex editor for changing variables. he kills one guy, the variables of the pl are changed, then he searches it and insert FF FF FF FF which makes 16,7 billion pl.

but he doesnt do it because it is very instable and often a server is crashing. should i take a screen shot of (which is the most bad attack in esf which has the smallest explosion???) special beam cannon, fingerlaser, masenko or trunks burning attack?

btw: he doesnt cheat he only wanted to break any things that other ppl say, and i first thought that too that u cant cheat that high pl thingy (without the help of the esf team coders). he plays normal because it makes mooooore fun to slowly climb the ladder of owning.

Best answers
Originally posted by uslessresponse
rofl!!! do the burning attack
ok, i will ask him when he comes home, then we will make a server and he makes his *i have 5 trillion pl* hack. but it is very unstable so it crashes very often. and because beta has these particle effects and that gfx eye candy thingys, the smooth explosions, it would be very unstable.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if hes doing hex edits to powerlevel, it would have to be in the hl.dll. When you join the server it doesnt even look at your hl.dll, since hl = Server side. If you want you could delete your hl.dll, connet to a server, and it would work fine. If hes going to hack something he would have do something a little more complex.

Best answers
Originally posted by Pcjoe
if hes doing hex edits to powerlevel, it would have to be in the hl.dll. When you join the server it doesnt even look at your hl.dll, since hl = Server side. If you want you could delete your hl.dll, connet to a server, and it would work fine. If hes going to hack something he would have do something a little more complex.
+ he has to be the server operator. because it runs server side. the one guy who has the server which takes over all the thingys to make (oh man whats this **** word like in mathematics where u add 1 to 1 so it makes 2)...

and he simply freezes it so it doesnt drop down if he gets killed (which he doesnt do :D). he added unlimited ki too so he can teleport as often as he want... but he is not invincible. but he meleed me = instant gib. and the hl gib models are flying into the direction of the punch. very funny!

but in the screen of monx he said that cheating is impossible in esf. it is not.

Best answers
Originally posted by Master-Dorn
you can cheat in esf. i got one elite h4x0r as friend (good that he is my friend, because if not he could open a window to my computer and kill my system) and he simply searches in an hex editor for changing variables. he kills one guy, the variables of the pl are changed, then he searches it and insert FF FF FF FF which makes 16,7 billion pl.
------------------------------
he simply freezes it so it doesnt drop down if he gets killed (which he doesnt do ).
------------------------------
btw: he doesnt cheat he only wanted to break any things that other ppl say

You sound...nervous :p
-------------------------------------
what would be the point of doing that anyways? If you are gonna do that cheat and you have to be the server operator then why waste your time with a hack like that? ;p

Best answers
to pwnz ppl, and see how they say WHAT THE ****IN HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS BURNING ATTACK OF TRUNKS HAS A BLAST RADIUS OF A 100 MILLION FINALFLASH!!!!

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hehehe, well, it's always funny to see frickin' huge explosions (like the one in the vid I think Freedom made with Veg's BB).

BTW: As fgor your avatar, uselessresponse, it reminds me of Miss Q (Q san) from Ayashi no Ceres :p

-Karrde-

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
in the dev journals there are a lot of huge explosion pics. Check em out.

Best answers
I was unaware you could do that, but when a noob acuses me of cheating, I just let them kill me once , then I continue owning. Oh well I'll just disk em next time.;D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha pl hack how useless

any person whos lame enough to use pl hacks obviously arnt good enough to own with beams and melee

Best answers
oh no. the bomb has been planted and i have low health. I KNOW >_<. ill just go >>>>-->> SUPER SAIYAN <<--<<<<<

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by eaz135
oh no. the bomb has been planted and i have low health. I KNOW >_<. ill just go >>>>-->> SUPER SAIYAN <<--<<<<<
LMAO

Actually, that'd be kinda funny. CS with ESF characters :p *flies through dust and takes out the entire map with one explosion*

-Karrde-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats no fun.I love the conter strike models

Best answers
LMFAO TEPUS jokes on him we got vegeta lol.

I got called a cheater all the time. No worries. when beta comes out i will get called a cheater also. just take it as saying damn your good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom