• Just plain garbage..

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Enhanced image of yellow-light photo taken by Col. Brian Fields shows an image in the center possibly resembling a pilot sitting behind a console
Actually I see a man pooping upside down...it's all a matter of imagination.

I'm not saying it's not a UFO but come on...saying you can see a man behind a console? =P pretty dumb.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah, what people would do for attention. Looks like the mouth of a fish filmed in the 1930's to me.

Best answers
To me it looks like a x-ray picture of a human head,
who has bolth of its eyes and nose ript or cut out - cause eyes and nose would not apear black on a x-ray.
(Fasing the upper right corner.)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, you can see an 'alien' in the picture, but for all we know, this was once again photoshopped. You just can't prove it unless you see it with your own eyes.

Red would be the alien, blue the console, and yellow the chair the alien is sitting in. So it could very well be a someone imagining an alien sitting there, but you just can't prove it. But yeah, it could also be just an alien...maybe I have found another picture:

Wait...is that a UFO flying in that image? OH MY GOD, ALIEN INVASION!!!...Wait a sec....no...it's actually an image of a human's brain X-rayed.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Honestly, the only way everyone is going to believe in extraterrestrial life is if either A) The President says so or B) We're invaded.

It's one thing for some guy on a lawnchair to see a light in the sky, but it's completely different when it's a Colonel in the Air Force who sees something he can't explain in the sky. I don't see anything in the pictures, but the fact is, he took a picture of something. Whether the figure is there or not, you're still looking at whatever was seen.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The stupidity of some people never fails to amaze me.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No kidding...

@topic: lawl, that looks like 3 PS filters mashed on each other.
They believed everything else the President said, right? Point made.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Before you said 'everyone', not 'they'.

"Point made."

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And by they, I'm including everyone, and when I say everyone I'm saying Americans, and I'm saying Americans, because I live in America.

Do I really need to spell things out?

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You'd think ONE person after YEARS would be able to get ONE clear photo. I believe that there's prolly life out there, I just find these to be very non-credible. I won't believe jack until I get a clear pic or see it for my own damn self.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5980990221766439646

Fun movie whether you believe it or not.

There have been quite a few good pictures, but there's always one guy who says it's an upside down pelican flying with tinfoil around it and everyone says, "Oh. I see it too."

The same works for turning pidgeons into ufos unfortunately.

Best answers
And by they, I'm including everyone, and when I say everyone I'm saying Americans, and I'm saying Americans, because I live in America.

Do I really need to spell things out?
No offense, but that's a MAJOR defect your people has. They buy it all from "Mr. President" and just fill themselves with fear. If it wasn't like that, the Iraq situation wouldn't have occured... ever.

I'm not saying everyone in your country does that, I'm saying that they're making it look like an american standard citizen, which (god willing) isn't true?

I mean, all we need now is for someone to actually buy the whole "OH MAH GAWDZ THEREZ AN ALIEN LEWK AT MAH X-RAES!11" bs, just to breed more fear into your people and make them accept (again, NOT ALL, PROBABLY THE MINORITY (by minority I mean the lesser NUMBER, not races or religion because I don't believe in that crap) somewhat "arranged" by "mr. president") "facts" with insufficient proof and make a "unanimous" (lol ya right) call on bombing the next UFO or whatever and declare a war...

And did it ever occur to these guys that they might as well come in peace...? If that pic REALLY is about an alien, that is? I'm not saying they should act like "Meh, a UFO, as if I care..." all I'm saying is that we should all just CUT THE PREJUDICE CRAP!!!

Sub is right... we humans deserve a punishment...

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Andy. Really now. If your leader told you America was going to attack you in 10 minutes, would you laugh at him and say bull****?

And who said anything about breeding fear? I said the President would say they existed. I mean, if you want to translate that to "Guys, listen to me, these alien mother****ers have robots and ****, and we just nuked one in space. Not even a scratch. So yeah, go panic and stuff."

I'd rather assume off the bat that aliens are hostile and prepare for that scenario than assume they're friendlies, only to find out they came with a battle cruiser and are planning on wiping us off the map. This is a case where pessimism works best. I'm not saying fire ze missiles. Im saying be ready, just in case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom