• Needs Work.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just plain garbage..

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the main hesitancy with aliens, is the violent ideology of our religion. Maybe that's why we're taking over Iraq. We're trying to influence the Muslims to grasp reality, when little gray dudes are standing beside Hillary Clinton in her first "State of the Union" address.

As far as the "critters" we should probably study the way they use the atmosphere to travel, and apply that to future travel technology.

You know if you apply that one video that shows how small we are in comparison to some stars/suns in the universe, they could simply be bacteria.

3 mile long bacteria!

Best answers
Andy. Really now. If your leader told you America was going to attack you in 10 minutes, would you laugh at him and say bull****?
I never meant that. I meant a president can create excuses to breed fear in his people and make money out of lives of others (by bombing them) or some other conspiracy crap. And it already happened...

And who said anything about breeding fear?
Yours did, in several occasions. Iraq neone?

I mean, if you want to translate that to "Guys, listen to me, these alien mother****ers have robots and ****, and we just nuked one in space. Not even a scratch. So yeah, go panic and stuff."
I didn't mean that, I meant what if a conspiracy THAT CONSISTS OF BREEDING FEAR IN A STRATEGIC WAY happened? Presidents are time bombs man, u gotta realize that. Once they go off, people that had nothing to do with anything related to the conspiracy die. No joke.

I'd rather assume off the bat that aliens are hostile and prepare for that scenario than assume they're friendlies, only to find out they came with a battle cruiser and are planning on wiping us off the map. This is a case where pessimism works best. I'm not saying fire ze missiles. Im saying be ready, just in case.
That's true, I never said you shouldn't prepare yourself. It's a smart call. But I wouldn't show that much of a concern. They have brains too (yeah, I saw the autopsy... ew lol), so you should be careful not to show too much fear, it leads to hatred.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Andy. Wow. What does anything you just posted have to do with extraterrestrials? Seriously, how did you turn this into "YOUR PRESIDENT IS A LIAR YOU'RE BEING LIED TO AND THE CONSPIRACIES ARE TRUE FEAR FEAR FEAR FEAR FEAR UFO FEAR FEAR FEAR!" Don't try to educate me on something you really don't know about, and really man, stick to the alien thing o.0.

Yes, they have brains. We have brains, too, but I don't see tigers attacking the **** out of us when we have tanks rolling through. Better to be safe than sorry.

Best answers
omg... I'm saying that the image sv posted can be a conspiracy to breed fear. IT'S A GOD DAMN THEORY!!!!!!! THE REST WERE EXAMPLES!!!!

And BTW I never said "YOUR PRESIDENT", I said "A PRESIDENT". "Mr. President" is not exactly george bush, it can be rasputin as far as I'm concerned.

And stop saying "Andy wow, Andy really" might as well say "Andy u dumbass".

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The picture was taken by a Colonel in the Air Force. Not the President. Not Cheney. This isn't a conspiracy. It's a guy with a camera who took a pic. Goddamn, and people say UFO enthusiasts are off.

Best answers
That doesn't make impossible another thing: The whole picture thing is a scam. Meh IDK there are many possibillities. All I'm saying is be alert in case u find something fishy or that just doesn't smell right.

:EDIT:

BTW...

You'd think ONE person after YEARS would be able to get ONE clear photo. I believe that there's prolly life out there, I just find these to be very non-credible. I won't believe jack until I get a clear pic or see it for my own damn self.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQRCmko5cR0

How's this? :p

They're out there alright. And I believe this vid is a much greater proof. I COULD be wrong tho.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Right, it probably is a scam. But it isn't some kind of government funded fear mongering pic meant to be spread to everyone just so people can say "Omg! It's...a....Wilson from Cast Away? Holy ****! He's coming back!"

I mean, that just goes too far.

Best answers
There ARE stupid ppl in this world man. And I wouldn't call presidents like Bush smart exactly... so yeah, it's still risky.

Or perhaps I'm overreacting.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't get what Bush and stupid people have to do with some guy taking a pic of something in the sky. Seriously, you're overreacting, and then linking jurassic park to the matrix and then linking that to silence of the lambs.

Best answers
I'm merely replying to your posts... on or off-topic.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How about we get back to talking about UFOs and what not.

Best answers
While where back on the topic has any here had any real contact with aliens or saw ufos and alike share the story if so!

~Gurbir~
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I have seen 3 "flying" objects in my life that I havent been able to explain.
If you want I give a discription of each in a later post.

:tired:About to hit the hay zZZZz:tired:

on another note
I have known about Jose Escamilla's work for somtime now, with RODS mostly. The ufos he started filming by accident while trying to film RODS, If memory servs.

I believe I may have seen a ROD the on tv show "24" although it may have just been some flying insect wizzing by. I'll try to find the episode number.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm like 99% sure rods are just dragonflies, not tiny alien organisms spying on people or little ships for little people.

~Gurbir~
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I'm like 99% sure rods are just dragonflies, not tiny alien organisms spying on people or little ships for little people.
I would rethink that percentage. Some of the images of Rods may be dragonflies. After watching this I pretty sure you will probably have a different opinion.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thZUbihOEPU&eurl=

As for them being aliens organisms. I would call it an alien bug minding its business as an Earth bug would.
Alien ships - doubt it

I think they are a species that evolved on this planet, and just move too fast for the human eye to see them.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've seen that effect recreated quite easily, so I'm sticking with them being dragonflies. You can see dragonflies when they're flying, but when you record them you suddenly can't see the dragonflies anymore but you can see these elongated "creatures" flying around.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright, so they aren't dragonflies. They're Tiphiidae Wasps o_O.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom