Uchiha Sig

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's annoying to look at in my opinion. I don't like where the text is placed, and I don't like the grundge look either. I especially don't like the pic on the left. Sorry I just don't like it, and i really can't put it in words. And I doubt you want me to rate it :x

DMW

Best answers
Sorry i agree with Fire Phoenix,i dont really like it.The color is just hard to look at.It looks really messy,and the color isnt right for the uchiha brothers.You should have used colors like red,black, or blue.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dont worry, I'm making it blue atm, i'll see if i can post it tonight. It looks ALOT better in blue.

EDIT:

C&C how it looks in blue :)

Please give me pointers, I really wanna make this sig look good :yes:

Best answers
I think both of those sigs are messy.
Probably a sig like that would be more suited by black, dark red/blue colors.
You should make the logo actually fit a little more in the signature.
I would move the text to the center in the middle covering the little stick coming down from the logo, for starters.
Then also there is something you do to the pics that drastically reduces theyre quality, either that or you picked bad choices, but I think it has something to do with the effects you are using over them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rayna said:
I think both of those sigs are messy.
Probably a sig like that would be more suited by black, dark red/blue colors.
You should make the logo actually fit a little more in the signature.
I would move the text to the center in the middle covering the little stick coming down from the logo, for starters.
Then also there is something you do to the pics that drastically reduces theyre quality, either that or you picked bad choices, but I think it has something to do with the effects you are using over them.
In light of that note, you gave me an uberly uber awesome idea. But I got a question, what I did was mess with the pic (overlay, or changed it to vivid light), but shuold I have them completely showing, or alpha'd?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It sucks, I hate it, never make a sig again!

jk D:

Looks good, I'd change the colors and remove the Itachi on the right. Other then that :yes:

Best answers
Kaination said:
In light of that note, you gave me an uberly uber awesome idea. But I got a question, what I did was mess with the pic (overlay, or changed it to vivid light)
Both.
Kaination said:
shuold I have them completely showing
Yes, I think so. It would probably be a better idea as I see it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom