Uchiha Sasuke - maybe + all forms later

Best answers
i don't see why everyone is making a big fuss over a headband when he's asking for credit on the overall model, and to me, I don't see any part of that ripped, so can we all get off his back and go on with the show? I really would like to see a Sasuke project get finished "Everyone seems to start him, go *bleh*, click the little "X" button in the top right of their screen"... "click *no* for save now"... and never touch that model again :(

in two words LIVE HIM ALONE :)

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i don't see why everyone is making a big fuss over a headband when he's asking for credit on the overall model, and to me, I don't see any part of that ripped, so can we all get off his back and go on with the show? I really would like to see a Sasuke project get finished "Everyone seems to start him, go *bleh*, click the little "X" button in the top right of their screen"... "click *no* for save now"... and never touch that model again :(
I'm sure more Sasuke's will keep poping up, just gotta keep a close eye on this section ;)

And I believe by posting his work here, both model and skin, both will be criticized, right?
It may not be a bit deal but he does have the potential to do everything from scratch on his own, without ripping or photosourcing...why start now?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sure more Sasuke's will keep poping up, just gotta keep a close eye on this section ;)

And I believe by posting his work here, both model and skin, both will be criticized, right?
It may not be a bit deal but he does have the potential to do everything from scratch on his own, without ripping or photosourcing...why start now?
Yea, Im sure of it, I mean DavidHalo has one that made me shudder in excitement and I dont do that much, unless SV comes out with a new model ... then I do it....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom