uber bots ??

Best answers
i was recently playing on this server that had a bot playing as buu that had 300+ kills and not nearly as many deaths. all melee attacks on it would be dodged and when it attacked with melee, the screen would flood with arrows. does anyone know where i can get this bot????? :D

Best answers
You can make an ultrabot through the bot menu in a game, but I never saw a bot that flooded the screen with arrows during advanced melee.

Best answers
Well maybe that was a bit of a hyperbole......it didnt literally "flood" the screen with arrows but they came up 4 at a time and about 20 in total.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-=SainT=- said:
but thanks :D
For future reference, refrain from double posting, please use the edit button
, it's at the bottom right of your post, and welcome to the forums.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
-=SainT=- said:
i was recently playing on this server that had a bot playing as buu that had 300+ kills and not nearly as many deaths. all melee attacks on it would be dodged and when it attacked with melee, the screen would flood with arrows. does anyone know where i can get this bot????? :D

i want to have such a bot too that can dodge all arrows from me that would be a nice training. :laff:
or a cvar for it how much the bot can dodge from your arrows.

Best answers
yeah it was pretty crazy. i tried superbot megabot and ultimatebot in the bot menu but theyre not even as good as that one. i guess it excercises its ability to fight perfect (seeing how it IS a computer and all). :]

Best answers
hmm looks like SOMEBODY gave the bots a speedhack o_o
the world is going crazy O_O
oh... wait... it's crazy already :\
would be hard to kill with advanced melee then => even more simple meleeing :laff:
makes a nice practice for dodging tough

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Listen, they are not bots.. If you see a name like Speed France I suggest you quit. This is a known cheater who uses arrow hack and speed hack. Arrow hack is where they shoot in TONS of arrows on your screen.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Avenger said:
Listen, they are not bots.. If you see a name like Speed France I suggest you quit. This is a known cheater who uses arrow hack and speed hack. Arrow hack is where they shoot in TONS of arrows on your screen.

hmmm...ok i didnt saw such a guy but.... i know....there are some bots that can nearly dodge all attackes from you in adv. melee.
can somebody code bots?and try to make a bot like this?or a extra command for how much the bots can dodge from your attackes?maybe in p%

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, that's the problem.. Bots DON'T block all your attacks.. Only cheating humans do. And if he made a ton of arrows.. Well Its most certainly a human hacker.. Its done by scripting.

Best answers
Its uber simple to get the arrows green dude. It takes practice and large quantities of patience. So far no one can touch me :laff:
Until it goes simple melee then im unstoppable O_O
heheheheheheheheheehehehehehereehehehe :devgrin: :devsmile:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude, quiet.. You don't know what you're talking about. The people using arrows that i'm talking about, use combos in LARGE quantities. I mean as in 30 arrows in 1 second. If you can dodge that.. Well.. Then you're a lot better than I ever will be without hacking.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bah, what a waste of a cheat! It's done by manipulating the computer's sense of time, so he moves at incredible speed, but usin it for advanced melee? God it's also a stupid cheater..Basic melee would be more fun, hitting them forward than backward with ease...But besides that, if it wasn't a human, i heard there were things called "speed bots" that are programed to do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom