u wanted proove??? here is ur proove!!

Best answers
u wanted proof??? here is ur proof!!

u wanted proof that i didnt trace? well there u go. if this doesnt do it for u and u still think i traced it, then ur a complete(!!) idiot imo.

this pic is here so u cn compare it to the first 2. look at what i marked in the original, and look at my drawing.

c that mine is going right and in the oringinal pic it goes up, well kinda. up and right but different then mine.
also look at the black spots and c that there r totaly different!

now in this pic look at his hair where it goes over his face. isnt that totaly different than the original???

this pics is here so u can c that their size isnt the same (dont mind the "aura" i did there, i was on the phone and i wanted to do something :))

the pic above this 1 isnt enough for ya? here u go, look at this!! the size is totaly different! mine is bigger. btw, sry its rotated.

another 1 like the 1 above....

now....can u onestly say that i traced it???

Best answers
HALLELLUYA!!!! some1 believes me!

btw VB - i did that begeta cause u asked me to do a vegeta. well, the next drawing i do will b like i did my goku. i want a good drawing of vegeta. a good drawing that i do that is...

Best answers
First off it's "proof" and "prove," but that's really not all that important. I think the problem in the beginning was that you didn't have any close-up pics of the detail, so people thought you traced. I said from the beginning that they looked like they had different proportions. Frankly I don't understand why everyone suddenly pounced on you, especially when there are other things out there that appear more dubious. But, no need to get so aggressive STS, if there's an issue just post this type of thing. It's not necessary to personally attack members of the forum, that is most definitely not a way to get people on your side. Just keep drawing, study, get better, and let your talent speak for itself.

Best answers
first thing first. pls keep fixing me when i do spelling mistakes cause if no 1 will tell me where do i go wrong, how will i ever learn.

ur right. i shouldnt b that aggressive. but im pissed cause of a personal issue. but still, dont u think that they r even a bit wrong? coming to my face (well...kinda) and telling me with no shame and no respect towrds me whatsoever that i traced that pic. what pissed me off was that they didnt ask me if i traced (only 1 of them asked me...), they didnt even assume! nothing that has to do with any doubt. they "were sure" that i traced it.

i think i have every right to get pissed. that i do. but u r right, i should attack any1 over such a thing. im sorry. but they have to say sorry 2 and next time look at the facts first, if they arent enough, ask for something more. then u can start saying that the drawing is traced. im not talking just about me, but about every1.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I guess I have to believe you know. But next time, try showing pics that actually are easy to see, or invest in a scanner. I did, and it helps me to no end with my art.

I said it looked traced because you had one poor Goku, then the much better one, then a one which wasn't as good. This is the main reason I assumed it was traced.

And you didn't have to insult me so much...

Best answers
i just said im sorry
and i cant invest in a scanner cause i got no jop. too busy with school

Best answers
Look STS, let's just say that there has been a recent surge in questionable artwork and people got a little caught up in it. Yes I do agree that people were wrong, and individual apologies are up to whoever feels like it. But some had their reasons, and you have to understand that as well. It also takes two people to create an argument. I think it's fair to say you owe a few people apologies as well. So why doesn't everyone just kiss, make-up, and move on?

Best answers
MrDomin - i did say im sorry. i wrote and said that i was out of line. now i did my share.

but to the topic. does any1 still have doubts about this drawings reliability?

Best answers
Good -- you took my idea seriously. Anyway, good proof, good drawing. Kudos to you my fellow arti'st.

Ryoko and you both should drop this though :) Next time just be a little more respectful until you have your proof he traced. Politely PM him , instead of maybe...blurting out in a public message board?

Kudos,

TIM

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u still did copy it so its not like u did it from scratch :p

but still who cares if someone traced a pic or not its not like it matters

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, if you were gonna airbrush it, you'd need to trace it to get the correct proportions.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who ever said you traced it is just jealus. Its just like in Cs if you are any good at all you are probably just cheating.

Best answers
like me im so good they say i cheat........... lol im playin
and if u guys look real close to the close up of the one with the hair thing ull notice an erase mark that matches the real drawing perfectly......... wonder y?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think anyone who beotches at someone for traceing should get a major kick in the ass cause its pointless

i mean even the best artest trace somethings

Best answers
Originally posted by eMp-5
like me im so good they say i cheat........... lol im playin
and if u guys look real close to the close up of the one with the hair thing ull notice an erase mark that matches the real drawing perfectly......... wonder y?
man you are retarded.

and ill bet i could whip your ass at CS.

**edit**
btw i never doubted you, great drawing.

Best answers
YEY!! IM BELIEVED!!! lol

Hibiki - what i did is from scratch. its my (sorry for bragging) skill that did that pic. ok, i did have a pic and copied it but its not that easy (at least for me) to draw every single line exactly as it is in the pic. and i made it bigger because i didnt want any1 to thing i traced it. so to make it bigger, and think how the line will b in the propostions that i made....well i gotta say for me its not that easy.

im gonna do a vegeta like i did this goku. so ull c that i can do it again.

and eMp-5 - huh?! yes, i did earase that part a few times cause it didnt seem right for me. but if ull look very good ull c that even that earase line doesnt match that pic at all, cause ITS BIGGER!

so, im glad every1 is finally believing me and hopefully u wont doubt me next me cause i got no shame to say that i traced something.

Best answers
it DOESN'T look traced to me. Really great job on the pic, (his mouth is different, for all those who DON'T beleive him) Keep it up!. I can't wait to see your next pic. I also have a challange (not a really tough one) for all those who draw very well, yes I'm talking about SSJ_ReNe and {-S-T-S-}, draw a group picture of the Gundam Wing charactors with there Gundams. I just wanna see if you can do it.

Best answers
yeh that's not traced.. the face is pretty off (sorry) that would have been perfect if ya traced it

there's only one thing i can think of why it should be, and that is the shoes.. they end exactly there were the copy ends... and if ya can draw that, you can easily finish those shoes, np

even i can do that (and i do trace :)) but i believe ya

Best answers
I'm going to post my portfolio with some digital pictures of my art from 7th to my sophomore year(now).

I'll do that tonight or tommorrow.. I love to compete so hopefully my art is good and stuff. Some are original, most are referenced. I am drawing sets of "The Dirty Pair" at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom