typical esf game...

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i got bored after playin esf, so i did a quick manga page, the drawins arent so great, cuz i had to draw em real small, but yeah, tis quick and it turned out ok, so here u go:

heh, enjoy

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Made me snicker :p

Great idea but a pity about the content, if you know what I mean :p

Best answers
Hahaha, so good... and realistic too, I mean, Picollo DOES pwn Vegeta... :D

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh, thanks, im not much of a writer though, >_< so i cant make it that funny, it was just fun goin back and drawin sum dbz stuff, esf gave me the inspiration though, i joined 3 servers today, each having their own "l337 player" after only getting about 1 3rd of the kills i worked for i decided to draw this. If ur refering to the swearing content, i can edit it, cuz i just realised this board is censored, so just let me know :).

Best answers
lol good stuff david, those drawing skills are just crazy

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah, I meant how that always seems to happen :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, I guess I am the Piccolo. I've done that stuff so much it's so boring now.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol well when ive been on a server with u, ur usually the piccolo :p, but eh, ur not that bad, it only gets on my nerves wen i know i can beat the player with the huge powerlevel but their huge powerlevel kinda gets in the way >_<, but the number of kills that are stolen off me is rediculous, worse than 8 player halo. hmm i'll throw sum sketches in here in a bit, if they're anygood.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
rofl, that was great. Nice drawings man, I wish I could draw anywhere near that good, but sadly, I specialize in stick figures... I can trace real good though! :)

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
David, I love you and your work. It is almost perfect. The only thing that I see wrong is the centre pannels.. the fighting ones. The proportions are off even for a fighting scene. The rest is great but that middle fighting pannel just stood out for me. I do not know if you made this just as a joke (which is funny) or as an actual piece of work but I thought I would throw my two cents in about it.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks hsu, and yeah, i aprieciate the crits, crits are always good, and i see what u mean with the centre pannels, i dunno why but it looks much better on paper if u get what i mean. i can see the proportions are wrong now, its hard drawing things accurately that small too, normally i wouldda made this into two pages, so i could add detail and such but this was just a little practice, i havent been drawing as much as i should recently and i thought this might help me brush up again, as it was challenging, i did it for fun as well though, but every bit of drawing i do, i do it to improve :p . Right now im trying to get better with action and perspective so i dont make mistakes like that as much, I'll show them soon (when they're done), if there are no replies after this post then i'll just edit this one, so check back.

edit:

here u go just sum practice :

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dave, I love your drawings, everytime I see you post in Artwork I get excited like a schoolgirl *cough* ahem, anyways, that was a funny little comic strip because it's true.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HA That was pretty funny.
Make some more. A Dragonball Z cartoon series exept in a ESF server. That would be funny.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh? i thought u quit drawing DBZ?

neh, u still rule at it, but i liked ur "new style" better, since ive seen dbz way too much...
keep on goin, if u ever start a webcomic (desert sun, perhaps?) let me know, i'll be teh first bigtime fan :p

Best answers
please make more dbz strips like that.. damn i love it :D maybe make a webisite and make some comics... that would be sooo sweet!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ermmm son asid...he did.....press his link in his sig(press his sig) he got 4 very awesome cool comics....he stopped making more tho....=\

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats great man! i really liked it
i wish i could see that kind of work from you every day ^_^

Best answers
Those are good drawings, funny comic strip :laff: realistic too

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom