Tyler from heavy metal 2000

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well this was bult to suit his first uniform you see him in which was the "mammoth metal mining" uniform he wore for the first half of the movie, im having problmes skinmapping it,

i mean i can skinmap it just fine, but my practices aint working too well here, sometimes it takes someones different perspective on a model to help it along, cuz you may see it differently and thus try different things when mapping or skinning it

i can skin it, or i can release it out for someone to skinmap+skin it, its hard to find reference pictures for this guy but i do have the dvd so if you need any i can hook you up,

im asking for someone (prefereably someone thats worked with me in the past) to help me out with skinmapping and skinning him,

like is aid i can do it, but eitehr im in a rut or i confised myself thinking too much, so ill let other people try if they want

(theres a reason i put the picture after all that crap, to make sure you read the text, so if you didnt read it do it now)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like the model nuttzah... *expecially that big cheazy smile* ^_^

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hast just how tylers head looked, mishapen with a huge mouth, i reccomend the movie, its pretty good, its not xactly anime but close

Best answers
great model but perhaps u could add some polies around the shoulders etc . they look 2 blocky
btw only one post left and u has 1000 :D

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
funny the knees are practically boxes and you call the shoulder blocky, heh, they look fine smooth shaded, this model is under 1.2 k polys as well, so if i wante dto do the "warlord" tyler i could, (thatll be the one youd find pictures of on the net)

offtopic, w00t 1000 posts, im tha kang

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, that's well done, looking at it reminds of the sinister-ness of Tyler from HM2000, it gives the perfect imposition for what Tyler represents...well done!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
good, i was beginning to think i had been the only person alive that had discovered HM2k, anywasy, since noone applied to help me with it im remapping it yet again, i guess ill eventually get it right

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nuttzah... if this is for esf u should do the warlock form for his transformation... or vice versa... btw get on aim ^_^

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well heres a picture of the final model, (thanks for listening to me when i asked for help guys)

it looks near identical to him, and about as close as the model could get without adding more polies

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMFG.. that is nice nuttzah... the model is great.. i even like the background color too *joke*.. man it looks good..

off topic: people flame nuttzy for help.. but when he needs help no-one answers... something is wrong there

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont start a holy war iceman, leave that to osama,

i dont like the fact people bug me for help and i get none in return, but i cant make people help me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nuttzah you can get ppl to help you.. just put a gun to their head and go *DO THIS BEFORE I SPREAD CHERRY OVER THAT WALL BEHIND YOU* *joke*... oh well i hope someone eventually helps u nuttzah

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont eed help anymore, hes done as hes gonna get, skinwise, im animating him for project we talkin about, (trying to at least)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom