two quick sketches

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Both took about 25 mins each, im practicing CHIBI =D. I love the kawaii-ness of chibi, so I decided that'll be my perma art style unless i feel emo D: .

Greatly need C&C, and just a little bit of info.

Those guys are seperated pieces, one is a young Shinigami who can become a Shinigami while still a human o_O. Set in this century. (21st).

The other, is a swordmaster general, also from the 21st century. Will write a background later, but for now, im just kinda proud of the right guy. THe left guy came first, and the weight of the sword doesn't show in the character. Was a bit lazy to redraw tbh, but you can see where i went wrong.

Best answers
Umm i dont really know much about "chibi" art. But isnt the head supposed to be a exaggerate abit big? And ummm traditionaly lines more smooth, and things ments to seem "cute" and stuff? And i THINK i dont know if this is true or not, but in chibi people usually aim to make things seem "super deformed".

Japanese word for chibi = dwarf i think.

Lol if im right, then the above paragraph states your faults, such as the head, blockly lines is a nono. Mabe a more round face. Think the rule is Cute>Cool.
If it helps compare
to my sig *shrugs*. Reason i showed a example is cause even though his face shape is nothing like Sanosuke, his clothing and hair pretty much says it all. So dont be afraid to make the face "wrong". Experiment abit :p

And if im wrong.... then i just said all that stuff for nothing and im stuipid... i just wanted to keep the art forum alive i did ^^.

Hope anything i said was helpful...

p.s. somone tell me if im wrong lol :p

p.s.s dont draw noses... they look much cuter without them ^^. And no im not a chick or a ***...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom