Two pieces I made.

Best answers
Best answers
I like the first one very much, I think it flows nicely (mirrored again lol :p). Number two isn't at all bad but the flowers just don't seem to fit, I can see that you had doubt in the appearance too, otherwise I don't think that you would've made a cleaner version, which I must say is a lot nicer. Only crit on the third is there's too many of those circular things and you mispelled vecinity :p

Best answers
lol... the first one is mirrored because I thought it looked the nicest. It reminds me of a generator or something along those lines.

Second one... Is really a 3rd version. I had another one with flowers inside the sci-fi frame except they were more defined and bigger. I thought it looked kinda nice. I know they dont relate, Im trying to develop a new style of grunge/trendy/sci-fi mixed together. I didnt end up liking it too much though. Yes I was kinda doubtful and yes thats why I posted the cleaner version :] the circle things.. I got kinda tired so I just looked for something easy to put there, I'll redo it. And, about the spelling mistake... uhm... shhh.

-_^

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
congradualations, i grant you the official title of king trendwhore.

Best answers
lol, well, you seemed to pop open photoshop and take care of that yourself :]

Anyone else who wants color though, tell me and I'll add it in.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so are the tech stuff just brushes or did u make it, and if they are brushes where did u get them

Retired
Best answers
I like the v2 one the best, it's very trendy. What Dudeman said ;)

it's a good job imo.

Best answers
Brushes, and they were sent to me by a friend.

Thanks for the good critz everybody :] and if you were to see any of my other work, youd see Im not just into the trendy stuff. Anyways thanks.

Anyone else got any comments?

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you're going to use brushes like that, it would be good to use a wider variety of brushes throughout, rather than 3-6 of the same brush right next to each other. Looks too repetitive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom