Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, Demonthunder only.

• Neither.

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So yeah, I was watching Dragonball earlier and noticed he used quite a few moves that aren't well known because he doesn't use them in Z. They are used by Junior Piccolo not King Piccolo. Seeing as Piccolo is currently a bit underpowered I thought it would be nice to give him these, both are extremely powerful in the series.

The first one i've dubbed Demonfire until I find out it's real (dub) name.

And the second one, Demonthunder.

It could be one move, with Thunder as the primary and Fire as the secondary. It's sort of like Final Flash, very powerful but very draining. Seeing as Piccolo is quite slow and not best suited for melee, coupled with the fact he's only getting one trans in v1.3 ( ;( ) I think it would be a good way of balancing him out, especially when Super Saiyan 3 makes it's appearance.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As far as I'm aware he's getting the light grenade which will probably come after trans, due to the strength of this attack I suppose you could switch it with the light grenade.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Demon Thunder would be a cool attack, it mimicking maybe the Final Flash.

Best answers
huh...DemonFire looks like a Final Flash I mean when he is charging.....I think Piccolo is good the way he is I mean he has his SBC that is really usefull and powerfull then there is the Laser-eyes that it isn't very strong....and the Scatter beam that I don't really use it...so why the heck not?But I think that then he will have 2 many attacks if he has both...If Piccolo Laser-eyes power has as powerfull as in Bit for power than he would'v been a good adversary

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well it would be one move with two modes of fire, primary and secondary, in the same way we now have Small Spirit Bomb and Large Spirit Bomb primary/secondary. Lightning uses up more ki but is more damaging and has a slower charge, and Fire is faster, weaker and uses less ki.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this is a good idea. would probably have more than a few piccolo players then.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think piccolo has a lot of moves if you think about it.

melee
ki balls
generic attacks
sbc
eye laser
masenko
scattershot

he has four unique attacks. the only thing i don't like about it is that i think some should be changed. masenko should be stronger, which would give another good reason to use piccolo or gohan. scattershot should be able to stop in mid air, and be made larger.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And Masenko's alternate fire should be the Makosen, but so far nothings been said (officially) about adding it in.

With the exception of the SBC, none of Piccolo's moves really pack a punch except Scattershot/Hellzone Grenade, and you have to be good with it to make it effective, which is why i'd like to see these in. Even if Light Grenade is added, it's a blast not a beam so he'd be lacking a strong beam.

About having the Scattershot/Hellzone Grenade pause in midair, why not have a single-right-click freeze all currently existing blasts, and a double-right-click have them move in? That way you could fire, freeze, fire, freeze, fire, freeze and then have them all home in.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea exactly. the beam problem could be solved if his masenko was given more strength

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
True, but I want to see Demonfire/Demonthunder in because they look cooler, so Masenko could stay as it is and then he gets some shiny new moves to play with. Seeing as he's only getting one trans I think it's fair that he has more moves.

Best answers
the original name is MAKOHO that means demon cannon...and the "2" attacks are actually just one, but done with more power in the second one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shinma said:
the original name is MAKOHO that means demon cannon...and the "2" attacks are actually just one, but done with more power in the second one.
your kidding... that what me means by a secondary fire being the fire because it would be weaker...

Like Spirit bomb and then spirit bomb on his arm. Thats the same move but weaker.

Best answers
Shinma said:
Oh I can see that now. The fact they look completely differnt in almost EVERY way except chargeing pose bares no relation.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well thanks for the name, Masenko, Makosen, Makoho...he's not terribly original, is he?

I think having it as one move with two modes of fire fits the bill of having two versions of the same move.

Best answers
Piccolo should get these moves. Once mystic, majin, snd ssj3 come around piccolo eyes will go O_O'. So adding more moves wouldnt really hurt anyone much. that is if he has 10 mil ki transed :laff:

Best answers
these are good attacks but i think this is better >>>
Choubakuretsumaha - Piccolo uses this by charging up a lot of energy in his hands, then unleashing it in
the form of a beam.

He uses it against cell after fight with android17 !

I think he should have all these attacks :D
ps piccolo is my favorite character(in anime & esf) :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's dub name is Light Grenade and he should be getting it in v1.3 (see post #2) I'm just trying to get him more moves because he'll get left behind otherwise. Also more moves = variety = good for gaming.

Best answers
how about that move he used in db the one where he has one arm out and get grabs his wrist with the other hand the bashiutmistu thingy the one he used in the tourny

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom