Two more suggestions.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have two more suggestions ;p

One is, when you transform, people complain about Trans Killing. Well, I think I have a way to stop it. Like in BTL, you're allowed to get hit with beams, any beams but no damage is taken. I think ESF 1.3 should have that too.

For wishing, and for the Candy. I suggestion that you guys put what the options do. Like Chocolate (Power) and so on. For wishing it should be Strength (Power) and so on, again.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey look, a Final Flash is headed straight for me. Hey look, I hit my transform key and I take no damage.

Right on, sean. Good suggestion. Add more exploits in the game. Who wouldn't want that? =p

Wishing is being redone, candy may be as well.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:no::no: From me.

Sean i think that the best way is the one thats planed for ESF 1.3

When you are transforming the first time you cant be hurt. But when you are transforming the secnd time you are open for attacks.

Or my personal idea.

When you transform there is a 2 second window where you are voulnurable to all attacks. If you are hit with melee or a beam in that timeframe you stop the transformation. After that you are invoulnurable. When the transformation ends you are voulnurable again. Oh and you cant stop the transformation once its started.

This way you kill 2 bugs with 1 shot. The transkillers, and the translamers.

Since you can be meleed the first 2 seconds. So the translamers cant use transform to evade melee. Also the transkillers would have to know you are gona transform cause the timeframe it not enough to charge a beam and fire it.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, I wasn't thinking about that, Pain. Maybe to stop laming from that, maybe after you transform for the first time, instead of a waiting time, you can instant transform. I know it may seem weird, but that's probably fair ;p

Best answers
We already have an insta-trans, its called perfect trans and it is a major waypiont in the game in my oppinion

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ_Krillen said:
We already have an insta-trans, its called perfect trans and it is a major waypiont in the game in my oppinion
But takes it's time to reach, depending on your class.

nge

Best answers
Not that long for most charecters. 2.5 mil as freiza, with only a 1.5 multiplier softening the amount of PL that goes to his untransed state? You reach it in no time.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
i like the window idea, to stop exploiting.

Yes players can exploit it if you are invincible while transforming, but if the invincibility starts after a couple sec. into the trans, it might work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom