Two FRUSTRATING GT Questions

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Call it what you will, Broly's 'Legendary' form was a whole new form. It may not have been called Legendary but it most certainly wasn't USSJ. USSJ expands muscles like biceps and calf muscles and gives a barrel chest, Broly actually doubles in size in all propotions, even his skull grows. And look at the size of his arm guard things.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
Also what does the fact that they are 2 people have to do with anything? uhh whats his name... oh vegetto, he was 2 people he never went ssj3 neither did that other guy that fueses when he has the earings.
Two people = twice the energy = doesn't burn out as fast.

EDIT = Sorry, thought you said Gotenks for some reason...

Vegetto didn't need to go SSJ3, he was whooping Buu.

Best answers
Ravendust said:
Call it what you will, Broly's 'Legendary' form was a whole new form. It may not have been called Legendary but it most certainly wasn't USSJ. USSJ expands muscles like biceps and calf muscles and gives a barrel chest, Broly actually doubles in size in all propotions, even his skull grows. And look at the size of his arm guard things.
Yeah, the way I understood it was that Brolly was the 'true' Super Saiyan. Vegeta says how a super saiyan used to occur every 3 millenia, and I believe Brolly was it. The others had to train to become super saiyan, but Brolly is a totally different league, he is the one who came around every 3 millenia - the form was natural to him. SSJ Brolly cant be compared to SSJ Goku or the ascendants because his variant is the pure form, hence his power levels as a SSJ are comparable to the SSJ2 or 3 levels of the self trained saiyans.

Best answers
Well also Brolly's power continues to grow without training or anything, so he really doesnt have complete control over it.More unstable which is why he "exploded" when goku punched him

nZ

Best answers
If you read sources, this form is of Brollys is actually a form of USSJ (just one never reached), he just has the genes that makes him immensly powerful from birth, therefore giving himself the name of a true supersayian. But this doesnt somehow give him the power to change the "standard powerlevel" when he turns supersayain or USSJ for tht fact. (i cba to call it acsended saiyan so no corrections plz sayin "100% fan made term") All i know is that he can increase his powerlevel according to his rage (like how vegeta trys when he breaks down but fails thinking he has actually powered up) n his rage towards goku increased his powerlevel.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd like to know what 'sources' these are, there's no mention of that in the series OR the Daizenshuu

He says to himself during the fight against Goku that his powerlevel just keeps increasing, and he seems very surprised by this. I don't think that Toriyama named his form, in the same way they didn't clearly define the names of the USSJ forms, so i'll stick with the trusty FUNimation names of Super Goku/Vegeta/Trunks/Vegetto, Ultra Goku/Vegeta/Trunks/Vegetto and Legendary Broly. Legendary has lots of differences over the USSJ forms, so i'd like to know what source you got this information from.

nZ

Best answers
Ive read alot of debates most saying the same thing over n over again plus i know USSJ isnt a real form i used it instead of "acsended sayian" coz thts long and boring, and legendary is not and actual power level toriyama sed it himself.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, to get back to the subject at hand, toriyama DID say that legendary ISNT a level, its just a name. so just as USSJ is a fan made term, so is LSSJ.

anyway, if you lesten to/read what vegeta said when he looks at kakarot, and talkes about the saiyan of legend, and how the power could only be manifest in the oozaaru form, then doesnt it make sense that just because the saiyans could transform to what we know as ssj/ssj2 etc. are only actually normal forms a saiyan will inherit at a certain point in there lives (if given enough incentive, ie. gokus friend being exploded, vegeta losing all his will to live), and that the only TRUE super saiyan would be an oozaruu, so in that sence, when goku goes gold in GT i can understand why he would be considdered the saiyan of legend, but then GT made an ass of itself again by making vegeta one as well. just another plot hole >_< thought id raise another discussion....

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Another note on the shambles that is the GT powerlevel mess-up, I was watching GT (I was bored and nothing else was on) and it was when that dragon was making earthquakes and tried to level that city, and Goku went SSJ4 to push a building and even STRAINED to do it when in Z at just SSJ1 he could have done it easily.

And do take in mind that the Potera Earrings type of fusion is more powerfull than the Fusion-Ha dance type of fusion so writing down the formula for Vegettos power and then using it for Gotenks doesn't work.

And there is another person who could survive having his body broken into thousands of pieces and that is Buu.

Broli's State can't be USSJ as the USSJ of the others didn't make their bones longer whereas it is quite obvious that Broli's did. And I tend to ignore all that comes from GT as it is way off on lots of things.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got just a veeery simple explanation..

GT is made for the only purpose to bug us, and so that we still be be complaining and argueing about it about 100 years.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually, believe it or not, the whole GT series was created to promote the game: final bout.

which was equally crappy.

Best answers
just thought i'd add a few things even if they are a little late

but they do have a rough place in the general timeline
actually many of them are impossible in the timelines.

as for the mystic form, what mystic does is it pulls out thier ful energy and potential without wasting power, so basically if he went super sayajin 2 at max energy he'd be as strong as his mystic form but he wouldn't be able to hold it. So either it dissapeared for some reason or its a plot hole, because going SSJ when oyur alreaqdy at max strength is a waste.

Best answers
Shao said:
First of all,

Why is Gohan an SSJ in GT? He turns SSJ to fight Bebi Goten; shouldn't he be Mystic? Or did he lose the Kaio-powers because he hasn't used them in such a long time?

Second,

WHY does Goku choose to stay as a child!? What about Chi Chi? Didn't he think of her!? O_O
~GT is crap...see..wasn't that easy?

Best answers
ok 2 things i don't get goku can grow is tail back...which was a *** way to do it....and the other thing is how can vegeta go ooarzuu with out a tail...don't you need a tail but his was removed surgicly?

and GT is the ****tiest thing iv ever seen

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom